Melee/Range/Mage Training

Sargas

Is there a good guide out there for training melee/range/mage? If not can you inform me on the the best place to train that is close to a bank, drops charms, etc. My stats are listed in my sig.

thanks

Rightofwrong.png

Melee and range can both be trained with slayer, and you can get a lot of charms through that, as for mage you can choose to high alch things, or mage things to gain hp exo too like maging metals.

Well, you haven't completed Haunted Mine or Tarn's Lair, so you don't have access to the Salve Ammy (e). It would be a good idea to get both of those done, because the Salve Amulet is one of the most valuable tools in the game for training melee. The 20% boost against undead allows you to get some pretty damn fast xp, as well as impressive profit. I strongly suggest completing both the quest and the miniquest.

The best undead monster to fight would be armoured zombies; however, without access to piety or chivalry, they're considerably less impressive, so unless you train your prayer up more, probably suboptimal choices.

If you want some money, you could do pretty well fighting Mighty Banshees--good xp with nice profit. They're only really viable if you've unlocked the ability to make slayer rings (you could craft them with assistance). Aberrant Spectres are good xp with very impressive profit as well, although again far better with slayer rings, and you'd need a higher slayer level. (If you got the 60 slayer, slayer rings, a slayer helm, and a macaw, it wouldn't be far-fetched for you to make upwards of ~400k gp/hr profit there.) Ghostly Warriors would be available to you if you do Spirit of Summer; they give nice xp and ~200k gp/hr worth of drops pretty consistently, all stackable or alchable so that you can camp there for a long time if you want. Ankous are also good money and good xp without any further requirements besides the Salve Ammy (e).

And of course, slayer is fine as well.

I wouldn't mage metal dragons. It is not really worth it anymore and range is so much better and cheaper.

:\?

Dragon legs arent that rare and theyre like, 1m?

But troac, for Armoured zombies, if the OP has melee void he can get similar xp with it praying against their attacks. Apparently anyway.

Also dont rule out green dragons because they're "crowded". If you know how to tank range, and you have the minimum levels for it, Sargas, you could get more kills this way.

Or you could just wear melee gear, equip a knife or dart and use that for the first hit, then switch to your favoured melee weapon.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I wouldn't mage metal dragons. It is not really worth it anymore and range is so much better and cheaper.

But troac, for Armoured zombies, if the OP has melee void he can get similar xp with it praying against their attacks. Apparently anyway.

FYI void and salve (e) stack, the salve ammy boosts attack and strength whereas void boosts "accuracy" and "damage". I know that there are some people on the forum who will back me up, trust me it is well worth the time to get a salve ammy (e).

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots