Constructing a new house.

RayOxide

construction.jpg

Right, thats a very quick (and fail) picture I made of the Ground level (<) and Upper level (>) of my house idea.

I was wondering if I would fit most of the stuff in there?

The ground floor has to be appealing to most people and the like. I coloured certain ones I want in certain ways.

Basically the green is open grassy area, so a garden or formal garden.

The dark grey is the dungeon

The purple is the portal

The light grey are rooms.

I numbered them for people to help me create this ja?

The only ones I want kept the way I want are

"9" for the altar

"10" for the portal

"12" for the dungeon

"2, 18" for the stairs upward to "22, 25"

I have a few priorities though. I need two bedrooms. So they should go upstairs.

Ehh, I think you should get the point.

Another note is, for rooms I probably dont need but dont fit in the Ground level, I can always make more rooms on the Upper level.

Any things are nice.

Note my level will be 65 when I am finished, and I have a crystal saw and probably the +3 construction boosting tea.

Another note, I want both the lecturns not just one. ;)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

make 5 and 13 portal rooms and 11 as a menagire.

One of the downstairs stair rooms should be quest hall for glory

Other than tht u can reall do what you want.

For most adaptability and fun I'd suggest including

2 Studies (1 for eagle 1 for demon so u can do teletabs and bones for peaches)

3 combat rooms (1 fight ring, 1 pedastls to appease ranger/mages and 1 balance beam)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Keep in mind the limits on how many rooms you can have, which can be found here. At level 65 you can have 25 rooms, so you might need to adjust your plans a bit until you get your level higher, especially since dungeon rooms count toward the limit as well.

his plan is clearly numbered and only has 26 rooms.

Equally you SHOULD NOT plan you're house purely on what you can build now, as this means you must replan and rebuild it when u get new rooms. Or somehow and usually messily force them in.

Its MUCH better to have a complete plan from the start and even if it means you're house is a bit odd early on it means its good at the end with no re-builds

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You'll be just fine as long as you keep the portal room, the alter and the glory room close to the entrance :)

WildernessGuardSigmadebyFir.gif

Feel free to stop by our community for lots of new experiences, alot of new friendly faces and proffesional ingame experience.

Visit us at:

WG forums

WG Memberlist