Waterfiends

Manorexic

With my stats, super sets including super def pots, bunyip, would i be able to stay there without the use of prayer? (pretend i have 80 cooking for eating the raw shark drops) im abit curious of whether i'd lose a lot of cash using p pots there =S.

Using karils, fury, fire cape, ss, d boots etc etc........

xQx.png

Drops: 2 Bandos chestplates 2 Bandos hilt, 2 Armadyl hilts, at least 3 of every single Barrows item. More splits than i can remember

With p pots if you bank all the drops and high alch some you'll come out with a nice little profit.

Never tried without prayer at all so I can't give an estimate.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Any estimate of how many charms you get p/hour? Im aiming for 79 so i need like 3.5k crimsons <_<

xQx.png

Drops: 2 Bandos chestplates 2 Bandos hilt, 2 Armadyl hilts, at least 3 of every single Barrows item. More splits than i can remember

75-100 crimsons an hour? They drop them at like a 8/10-9/10 rate.

And if you want to save ppots you could always prayerflick. You can stay there I reckon with a few yips, scrolls and full arma, I've seen a dude do it and we talked. According to him it was easily do-able. Though I think he had a bit better stats than you do, 99 defence possibly.

Should be possible if you are not too unlucky with raw food drops. Bring a few ppots just incase though. Like other people said, you will still make a nice profit. In fact, I still profit when pietying and protecting from ranged in chaos tunnels and using a tond of iron titan scrolls.

Hmm okay thanks a lot, i was just worried of burning through too many p pots because of such low pray bonus

xQx.png

75-100 crimsons an hour? They drop them at like a 8/10-9/10 rate.

And if you want to save ppots you could always prayerflick. You can stay there I reckon with a few yips, scrolls and full arma, I've seen a dude do it and we talked. According to him it was easily do-able. Though I think he had a bit better stats than you do, 99 defence possibly.

I wouldn't use Arma as it has negative attack stats. Karils works just fine. If you don't wanna spend money on that i find Black D Hides to work as well. I was able to kill them at 85-90 def with no prayer, just used a little more food and i also couldn't use the scrollson the raw sharks do to my low cooking level. Bring a few sharks and the EE and you should do fine.

Oh and the only time i ever used prayer there was to make tasks faster. So feel free to do that if u like.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Super Def pots won't help much since both of their attacks are mage based (Mage pots would help I suppose) but no even with stats a little higher than yours (Maybe the few mage levels I have gained since I last went would help) I needed to pray range a majority of the time.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Super Def pots won't help much since both of their attacks are mage based (Mage pots would help I suppose) but no even with stats a little higher than yours (Maybe the few mage levels I have gained since I last went would help) I needed to pray range a majority of the time.

Mage def is based on magic level, defense level and magic defence of your equipment...