2 questions. About guthans and lsp.

Beeskers503

Ok so im wanted to sell my whip for the rest of the money for guthans.

Is guthans gonna sell at lowest or med or am i gonna have to by at max or even higher in the street?

also ive been doing some gwd masses lately but my lsp isn't very good so i want to get it up.

What are the best ways to get it up? Other than corp

Thanks, beesk

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

Keep the whip and use the money you were gonna spend on guthans to get a higher summoning level. Once you get it to 68 you can use a bunyip and a war tort to hold items at GWD. Whip is to good to sell, and downgrade, for something else.

As for the LSP question, idk as i don't know anything about it.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Unicorn is a bit very far from him now lol.

Keep Whip. Get summon level for bunyip, Guthan still has it's uses of course but a bunyip is 8hp heal a minute. That can be handy everywhere and for whatever unlike Guthan. Later when money made with using bunyip you can allways buy Guthans.

no idea about how lsp work but must be good idea spending time on *slow* but sure money making monsters, usual advice farm in beetween it never hurts.

nasty_jenny.png

My advice would be to train your defence via slayer, this will help you earn enough cash to buy the gear you desire. Once you reach around 85 defence you can start doing armadyl trips (I would suggest 4+ man team though). Beware though, it can take a very long time to get drops at armadyl, so it's not the best boss if you don't have much cash (I'm guessing you don't). Furthermore, coinshare is far better than lootshare when you don't have much cash, bear this in mind :)

ichigosig2da4.jpg

My advice would be to train your defence via slayer, this will help you earn enough cash to buy the gear you desire. Once you reach around 85 defence you can start doing armadyl trips (I would suggest 4+ man team though). Beware though, it can take a very long time to get drops at armadyl, so it's not the best boss if you don't have much cash (I'm guessing you don't). Furthermore, coinshare is far better than lootshare when you don't have much cash, bear this in mind :)

My first arma trip was at 75 def and im still going there.

Actually i think im gonna go there tonight :thumbsup:

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10