Summoning Advice

AnthonyWL

Righto ladies and gentlemen. I have 40 Summoning.. Right at the moment i am aiming for.. Well.. Anything bloody higher than 40 :ohnoes:

MAINLY I NEED ADVICE AS TO WHAT TO DO

Aaaanyways.. I DO NOT have a calculator for Charms. I DO NOT know any good things to buy/sell to level fast and efficiently.. Buuuuut what i do have is this.

charmscash.png

This is all the Charms i have and exactly 70% of my cashpile.

I would like to know what i should make that would level me decently.. I'm looking and hoping at least 60 but then agaaaaaaiiin. It could be worse. I can settle :mellow:

Start throwing some good things i can do to make my Summoning rocket past 40. Hell it would also be great if you told me the maximum level i can make off these things. I know it isn't many charms but its the most i ever had at once lol.

Thanks in advance

- AnthonyWL :thumbup:

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

According to one calculator, you can get up to level 59 with the charms you have by:

• Make 157 of Bull ant
  • Make 122 of Evil turnip
  • Make 117 of Pyrelord
  • Make 245 of Bloated leech
  • Make 572 of Spirit terrorbird
  • Make 5 of Abyssal parasite
  • Make 549 of Ibis
  • Make 65 of Karamthulhu overlord

http://users.telenet.be/glodenox/Charms/CharmPattern.html

I'm sorry I can't be of any help as far as cost, or most efficient training goes.

Hope it helps somewhat!

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

that doesnt seem right. All these familiar are lvl 60+ and he's only lvl 40.

Anyway, the general rule is to save your blues for last, then crimsons, then greens, then golds. This is however when you already have 52 summoning, since you will probably make terrorbirds untill 99 anyway.

So my advice is: Get to lvl 52 using your greens and your crimsons. I think macaws until you can make bloated leeches is the best. Then, at 52, make all your gold at once into terrorbirds. Then use your leftover greens (hopefully oyu can make ibises by then). Then use your leftover crimsons (hopefully you can make smoke devils by then). Then use your blues (hopefully you can make mith minotaurs by then).

that doesnt seem right. All these familiar are lvl 60+ and he's only lvl 40.

Anyway, the general rule is to save your blues for last, then crimsons, then greens, then golds. This is however when you already have 52 summoning, since you will probably make terrorbirds untill 99 anyway.

So my advice is: Get to lvl 52 using your greens and your crimsons. I think macaws until you can make bloated leeches is the best. Then, at 52, make all your gold at once into terrorbirds. Then use your leftover greens (hopefully oyu can make ibises by then). Then use your leftover crimsons (hopefully you can make smoke devils by then). Then use your blues (hopefully you can make mith minotaurs by then).

Barker Toads are better golds once you can make them. If you want a good refernce look ta Kent's Guide to summoning in the AoW. That is what i followed at your levels.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Thank you :)

Is there a specific order i should make them in. If you could tell me that would be great!

Already you have done more help than i thought :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers

-AnthonyWL

AnthonyWL.png

I see that.. But what i mean is after a make a certain amount of Gold Charms can i do Crimsons for XXX many then go back to Golds until this level.. That is what i mean.. or what Serpent Said right away:

* Make 157 of Bull ant

* Make 122 of Evil turnip

* Make 117 of Pyrelord

* Make 245 of Bloated leech

* Make 572 of Spirit terrorbird

* Make 5 of Abyssal parasite

* Make 549 of Ibis

* Make 65 of Karamthulhu overlord

.. was exactly what i should make in that perfect order?

AnthonyWL.png

Yes but save those last blue charms as the exp per blue charm increases massively once you get past level 70.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]