Bursting

sumondskull6

I'll be bursting in the monkey madness dungeon, because I'm sick of it taking so damn long. I just want to get it over with, and I'll make the money back later.

If I should use prayer (other then melee protect, and figures to prove it?), and if I should use regular mage pots (once again, figures to prove it's worth it?).

I'll be using ice burst, no questions asked.

I've yet to find a guide on this, and if there is one that answer most, if not all of my questions, I'd love a link. <3:

Sumondskull6.png

You could always just use a Chinchompa Guide, and simply replace the appropriate gear.

Personally I would suggest you burst rock lobsters until you have the charms for at least 88 summoning. You may not want to train summoning now but I can almost guarantee that sometime in the future you'll want charms and regret not bursting rock lobsters instead. As for your question regarding whether you should use magic enhancing prayer/potions, I would personally say it's not really worth it. The potions will barely boost your magic level and each dose only lasts about 4 minutes so you'd need to take loads of potions with you which would reduce your inventory space for prayer potions and therefore significantly reduce the amount of time you could last before banking. As for prayer, it will help slightly but at the expense of shorter trips so it's up to you whether you want to use it or not.

If you do decide to burst rock lobsters, I believe there's a guide in the AOW which should explain everything you need to know. Good luck :)

ichigosig2da4.jpg

I really wouldn't suggest to burst there unless you are 99 summoning, which you aren't. Bursting rock lobs isn't that much slower and gives you the best crimson charm rate in game. I heard the ice effect messes up the regeneration of the mokney too by the way.

Like other have said you'll be wishing you'd have done rock lobsters.

The exp difference is small, but the sheer number of charms is amazing.

From 80 upwards the combat familiars become extremely helpful in slayer and once you hit 88 you can camp pretty much any boss.

If you must burst at marim use the rock lobster maging guide and the chinning guide in combination. The chinning locations and inventory only with the higher prayer equipment from the rock lobster guide.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I've already colleced charms through bursting for 96 quite a long time ago. I planned to burst the rest for charms to 99, but i did 2.7k bursts in 2 weeks. As you can tell by tbose number, idc about charms at this point, and it's increasingly boring. This is why I'm bursting in marim, and nothing will change my mind, but thanks for the advice. I really just need some figures.

Sumondskull6.png

If you have 96 banked I would recommend you get to atleast 92 before you start bursting as Wolpertinger allows you to have stackable extreme pots magic (there scrolls boost magic the same amount as an extreme magic potion) and it is the most powerful magic familiar there is (will add nice chunk of exp per hour)

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

If you have 96 banked I would recommend you get to atleast 92 before you start bursting as Wolpertinger allows you to have stackable extreme pots magic (there scrolls boost magic the same amount as an extreme magic potion) and it is the most powerful magic familiar there is (will add nice chunk of exp per hour)

I would like to add that extreme mage potions don't help much while bursting though, the effect only seems to affect the monster you are hitting and not the 8 other monsters around that one. It's still nice to have though, and it feels good when you know you're getting the best xp possible.

2dvjurb.png