How to get people for teams?

Dare589

Right, so, I'm looking to do GWD, Zammy boss specifically, and I've been looking around events forums and such. But all team threads I found were "120+ COMBAT OR GTFO, KTHXBAI". So, I've been thinking about making a team myself. But,should I post on RSOF events forum? Look for people ingame? I dunno. Also, I don't really have friends that I know that want/are capable to do GWD, except one, so yeah.

Dare589.gif

Clickie the signature image for me blog.

Vox populi, vox dei.

Right, so, I'm looking to do GWD, Zammy boss specifically, and I've been looking around events forums and such. But all team threads I found were "120+ COMBAT OR GTFO, KTHXBAI". So, I've been thinking about making a team myself. But,should I post on RSOF events forum? Look for people ingame? I dunno. Also, I don't really have friends that I know that want/are capable to do GWD, except one, so yeah.

Easiest way for that is to get your levels up so that you will be 120+ combat :/ I'm sorry to be honest. If you make team yourself RSOF events forum is best place to post (either make thread or post into sticky for zammy boss).

I for one pretty much require 70+ prayer for my teammates for both piety and blessing abilities. 70 prayer is not too hard to get in diy style really (kill 2300 dragons banking bones and use on gilded altar)

Your combat stats are around mine, and I don't consider myself even close to being able to handle the GWD :-/

Work on your combat a bit, kill dragons and bank the hides/bones so you can get exp in attack/strength/defence, make money from the hides, and get prayer exp from the bones.

Good luck, if you do go with your stats PM me and maybe I'll test it out :P

JacTheRipper.png

You can do God Wars, but you won't be efficient. You'll be losing far too much money on supplies. Your defence should be 80-85, 70 prayer like others have said, hp needs to go up.

Very few experienced partners will go with you when there are so many more people willing to partner with much higher stats.

clansig7.gif

Masses would be ok, but that would be a waste of time if you do in fact get a drop

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png