Two questions

Umoria

I just completed Defender of Varrock, and I fought some armoured zombies.

Now I thought I read about some people killing the zombies after the quest. But the tip.it site isn't very clear about the fact wether these guys are only during the quest, or become available after the quest.

And why someone would battle the armoured zombies? Noted planks I guess...but I don't know for sure.

Second question is about the Tzaar dungeon. I've been there quiet a few times last days, and I see people attacking the creatures there.

What are those guys after? And is it even profitable?

Thnx in advance

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

I just completed Defender of Varrock, and I fought some armoured zombies.

Now I thought I read about some people killing the zombies after the quest. But the tip.it site isn't very clear about the fact wether these guys are only during the quest, or become available after the quest.

And why someone would battle the armoured zombies? Noted planks I guess...but I don't know for sure.

The zombies will be available to you even after completing the quest.

Thanks to the Armored Zombies location right near a pray altar, you can use the piety prayer to speed up exp per hr drastically. Without piety, Armored Zombies are unremarkable--60k per hour but nice noted drops. With piety and void/max strength setup, people can reach upwards of 100k exp per hour there. However, it's not an afk'able training method.

Second question is about the Tzaar dungeon. I've been there quiet a few times last days, and I see people attacking the creatures there.

What are those guys after? And is it even profitable?

Thnx in advance

They have the chance of dropping obsidian items, such as the obsidian cape or the obsidian maul, which can net you a small chunck of profit. Also, they drop tokkul which can be exchanged for uncut onyx. These are in high demand right now thanks to soaring Amulet of Fury prices. They also drop onyx bolt tips, which sell for a hefty bit. Alternatively, people could be killing them for obsidian charms used in summoning. I wouldn't really say it's profitable unless you get lucky on a drop.

hzvjpwS.gif

Armoured zombies are one of the best methods of training melee, so long as you use a slave amulet (e). The salve gives a +20% damage to undead. It is also one of the few places that offer great xp/hr as well as making an ok profit.