[TLOL] Team Power Rangers taste True Ownage

True_Ownage

It was an OK war... tho from the beginning. Frist it took them 15 mins to decide they want to go out of protal even tho they had 31 peeps. After that it took them another 15 or so mins to drop to 18, took about 5 mins of walking and while we were all wondering are they go out again and they attacked, but we accepted the war so it anit fault? :rolleyes: 2 dced after all the wait, we were like.... um.. lets have some fun. :thumbsup: Anyways, good war TO. Nice win on LOL :rolleyes:

It takes us a while to drop from 31 to 18, if you didn't know. But sorry for the wait. Good job T0, thanks for the fight TPR.

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]

It was an OK war... tho from the beginning. Frist it took them 15 mins to decide they want to go out of protal even tho they had 31 peeps.

I offered a restart due to one of your members missing the war by like a second. And therefore we'd drop 1 less if he was in. It took us a while as I had to agree that with Everton and make sure that we wasn't going to bs us lol.

New account: Jack

It was an OK war... tho from the beginning. Frist it took them 15 mins to decide they want to go out of protal even tho they had 31 peeps. After that it took them another 15 or so mins to drop to 18, took about 5 mins of walking and while we were all wondering are they go out again and they attacked, but we accepted the war so it anit fault? :rolleyes: 2 dced after all the wait, we were like.... um.. lets have some fun. :thumbsup: Anyways, good war TO. Nice win on LOL :rolleyes:

It takes us a while to drop from 31 to 18, if you didn't know. But sorry for the wait. Good job T0, thanks for the fight TPR.

Instead of picking people to drop why not pick 18 people to stay? Just a thought.

6590ew.jpg

Instead of picking people to drop why not pick 18 people to stay? Just a thought.

What tpr members have failed to mention is that they gave us 30 seconds to drop and then sent 3 members to come harass us the second time. We refused to drop while they stood there moaning at us so you can thank them for the wasted time. One of our fall in leaders was on the verge of dcing while we dropped so that complicated matters as well.

You made up for the extra time we took dropping by having your snipers run around in 1v1 for 20 minutes though, so I guess it's even.

Reminded me of playoffs against Dk.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

What tpr members have failed to mention is that they gave us 30 seconds to drop and then sent 3 members to come harass us the second time. We refused to drop while they stood there moaning at us so you can thank them for the wasted time. One of our fall in leaders was on the verge of dcing while we dropped so that complicated matters as well.

You made up for the extra time we took dropping by having your snipers run around in 1v1 for 20 minutes though, so I guess it's even.

Wasn't there so I'm not sure. If he was on the verge of dc'ing he should have just dropped. Better to have people there who aren't lagging.

6590ew.jpg

Wasn't there so I'm not sure. If he was on the verge of dc'ing he should have just dropped. Better to have people there who aren't lagging.

it's better to have people that aren't lagging? Wow, never new that, T0 thanks you for your valuable stating of the obvious.

We prefer to not drop fall in leaders if we don't have to. Besides, tpr should have been happy; it gave them more time to stand in 1v1.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

it's better to have people that aren't lagging? Wow, never new that, T0 thanks you for your valuable stating of the obvious.

We prefer to not drop fall in leaders if we don't have to. Besides, tpr should have been happy; it gave them more time to stand in 1v1.

Lol please if you want to talk [cabbage] then come into #tpr and we can settle this. Oh wait you probably won't even step into pvp. I geuss we'll have to rm in cwa and stand in cwa for 50hrs

6590ew.jpg