Hope it plays, or ��â�š���£25 wasted

Umega

After spending all day installing the game and fiddling around with subscription, I tried to install the updates/patches, there came an error while installing the patches and now can't get around the error, it just makes me do the installing again. It also says to re-install the whole game again, which I'm not bothering to do all over again, I will un-install the game now and unsubscribe which I am also having probs with. :(

Looks like I'm back to Runescape again since that game never fails me.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Oh hmm, I just found out I have 256 mb ram and 1.74ghz.....uh oh :?

see what you can do about updating it ;)

Yeah, but I'm no good at updating computers or how to do them. So I'm pretty much stuck with 256mb ram. :|

not hard, go to some comp store, buy another 256 for $30 US (how much mine was :? ), open up your CPU, put it into the RAM slot, ta da! :)

Yeah, cause static electricity is nothing to worry about :roll:. I would not recommend opening up your computer to work in it unless you have some experience.

unless he has been rolling on a carpet all day then i doubt he would have enough static to do anything but just incase u have all u need to do is touch a metal part of ur computer case and ur sorted

Alienware is the best kind of computer to go with. It is built for gamers

After spending all day installing the game and fiddling around with subscription, I tried to install the updates/patches, there came an error while installing the patches and now can't get around the error, it just makes me do the installing again. It also says to re-install the whole game again, which I'm not bothering to do all over again, I will un-install the game now and unsubscribe which I am also having probs with. :(

Looks like I'm back to Runescape again since that game never fails me.

[cabbage] happens, reinstall and try again.

tmpphpnppgpw.png

Oh hmm, I just found out I have 256 mb ram and 1.74ghz.....uh oh :?

see what you can do about updating it ;)

Yeah, but I'm no good at updating computers or how to do them. So I'm pretty much stuck with 256mb ram. :|

not hard, go to some comp store, buy another 256 for $30 US (how much mine was :? ), open up your CPU, put it into the RAM slot, ta da! :)

Yeah, cause static electricity is nothing to worry about :roll:. I would not recommend opening up your computer to work in it unless you have some experience.

unless he has been rolling on a carpet all day then i doubt he would have enough static to do anything but just incase u have all u need to do is touch a metal part of ur computer case and ur sorted

Alienware is the best kind of computer to go with. It is built for gamers

I have not heard a more biased statement in my life =\

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I have not heard a more biased statement in my life =\
Couldn't agree more. I've built a pure gaming system for under AU$1500 and it performed better than 3K alienware machines at lans :D

Installed again, it worked, but now I'm having problems logging into a world... :wall:

I have a first glimps of the game then it pauses and takes me back to the login menu saying disconnected from server or something.

WoW really doesn't want me to play it lol!

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Installed again, it worked, but now I'm having problems logging into a world... :wall:

I have a first glimps of the game then it pauses and takes me back to the login menu saying disconnected from server or something.

WoW really doesn't want me to play it lol!

Try posting on the official forums.

tmpphpnppgpw.png