A quick question about Tzhaar drops

Yohbilleh

To compensate for the loss of this method to generate TokKul, we have added a drop to TzHaar drop tables, so players will find that (again, in the long run) they receive more TokKul from fighting TzHaar (the TokKul rewards for the Fight Caves and Fight Pits remain as they were).

What's this drop?

sig.gif

To compensate for the loss of this method to generate TokKul, we have added a drop to TzHaar drop tables, so players will find that (again, in the long run) they receive more TokKul from fighting TzHaar (the TokKul rewards for the Fight Caves and Fight Pits remain as they were).

What's this drop?

I was wondering the same thing. Hope someone knows.

Orphan.png

I got only one lead on that: I got a drop of 15k tokkul within about 30 kills or so, in addition to quite a bit more tokkul from the rest of the kills. The only things I can think of that it might be are drops like that or perhaps an uncut onyx drop. Unfortunately, I can't do more tests as I lost membership today. Best way to find out might just be to go out and kill some yourself.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

i would hope it would be a new unique item..i did a task earlier today and all i got was like 50k tokkul and a maul :P

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

i would hope it would be a new unique item..i did a task earlier today and all i got was like 50k tokkul and a maul :P

It is definitely NOT an uncut onyx. Jagex wants onyxes to cost more as you have seen with the 2.7m tokkul and now no more selling fire runes to shops. They are trying to raise the prices of all onyx items. Also if it was a new item, people would be talking about it.

Orphan.png

It is definitely NOT an uncut onyx. Jagex wants onyxes to cost more as you have seen with the 2.7m tokkul and now no more selling fire runes to shops. They are trying to raise the prices of all onyx items. Also if it was a new item, people would be talking about it.

No, they don't necessarily want the prices to go up. They wanted to sever the link between fire rune prices and fury prices -- that was the rationale for the most recent update, no idea what it was for the 2.7m update. But for this, they just wanted to make sure that fire rune and fury prices are not linked anymore. Having a TzHaar creature drop an onyx (rarely) doesn't do much to the market for it and has nothing to do with fire rune or any other rune's prices.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I guess it's a 15k tokkul drop then

It very well could be something else -- my sample size of 30 is hardly comprehensive, so there's a very good chance that I've missed something. I get the feeling that the drop they were referring to is quite rare, based on the wording of the post about it.

MischlingsSH.png

When I was killing obby monsters yesterday I got a chili potato drop and super sets (1), which I found odd.

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

When I was killing obby monsters yesterday I got a chili potato drop and super sets (1), which I found odd.

Chilli potato is a common drop from the Tzaar.

Don't know about super sets, but chilli potato isn't the update.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

super sets and chili potatoes where added on the last obby update ( a few weeks before this one).

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]