Up to 800k per Hour! Full Guide :)

Gudi

Hi,

before i begin i would like to say that i am not sure if this is a known technique, but i will post it anyway :)

1. The Requirements

Needed:

-Must have completed Dream Mentor

-Must have a steam battlestaff or mystic steam staff

-9 jugs, filled or empty

Suggested:

-78 Magic

-Unlocked Culinaromancer's Chest

-40+ summoning (for bull ant/terrorbird unlimited run abilities)

-3 duelling rings, if you are 78 magic

-AT LEAST 200k starting money

-A PoH with a glory amulet mounted or 5 charged glory amulets or explorer's ring 3.

2. What you need to get

You will need to get your hands on as many pots of flour as possible. Leave an offer in on the GE and buy from shops. I suggest the following 4 places (24 hour stocks of 500, excluding the Culinaromancer's Chest)

-2.1. Frenita's Fine Cookery Shop - Yanille

Frenitas_Fine_Cookery_Shop.gif

Method:

Run from the Yanille bank, using a bull ant or spirit terrorbird (for BoB abilities and unlimited run) if possible, west to the shop. Buy pots of flour, fill your BoB if you have one and fill the rest of your inventory. Run back to the bank. Use energy potions or unburden/tireless run scrolls when necessary.

-2.2. Khazard General Store - Port Khazard

Khazard_General_Store.gif

Method 1 (Requires 78 magic):

Wield a ring of duelling and water staff. Have 10k coins, 38 law runes and 38 astral runes with you. Teleport to Port Khazard and fill your inventory, and BoB if you have one, with pots of flour. Teleport to the castle wars arena and bank them. Repeat the process, changing duelling rings when necessary.

Method 2 (Not suggested, if done, use a bull ant or spirit terrorbird):

Run from the Yanille bank, using a bull ant or spirit terrorbird (for BoB abilities and unlimited run) if possible, north-east to the Port Khazard shop. Buy pots of flour, fill your BoB if you have one and fill the rest of your inventory. Run back to the bank. Use energy potions or unburden/tireless run scrolls when necessary.

-2.3. Culinaromancer's Chest(Food) - Lumbridge

Culinaromancers_Chest(Food).gif

Method:

Simply buy the pots from the chest and bank them using the chest. Repeat until complete.

2.4. Wydin's Food store - Port Sarim

Wydins_Food_store.gif

Method 1:

Run from the void knight bank taking the boat to port sarim. Buy the pots of flour, fill your BoB if you have one, run back to the bank and repeat. Use energy potions or unburden/tireless run scrolls when necessary.

Method 2 (Suggested):

Run from Draynor bank to the shop. Buy the pots of flour and get back to draynor. The use of explorer's ring 3, glory amulets or mounted glory amulets may speed this up.

3. The Real Money

You will need the following for this part of the guide:

-One ninth of the amount of pots of flour you have in astral runes (Say you had 90 pots of flour, you would need 10 astral runes)

-Nine jugs

-A non-laggy bank (for example, edgeville or soul wars)

-A steam staff

Now arrange your inventory like this:

2ntjm8h.png

The first space should be your astral runes, the next 9 are jugs and the next 9 pots of flour. When withdrawing these make sure to use the "Withdraw X" option and enter 9. This will speed up your banking later on.

Now you will want to humidify if you are using empty/some empty jugs. You don't have to wait until the whole animation finishes, as soon as the jugs are filled, use the flour on the jugs of water. You will have options in the chat box, choose PIZZA BASE. Then right click on the next option and click "Make All". The 9 empty inventory spaces will now fill with pizza bases. Bank the empty pots and pizza bases. Then repeat this.

TIP: When selecting "Make All", if you right click the text below the image of a pizza base, you can simply right click and left click with no movement of the mouse, which can save you a lot of time (it really adds up!).

4. The Profit and Math

I timed myself making 412 pizza bases, it took me 17 minutes (no mistakes made). I will assume that the occasional mistake would be made in a full hour of doing this, so lets call it 19 minutes.

The current price of astral runes = 271gp each. 1 pizza base requires 1/9 of an astral rune for the humidify. This is 30gp rounded.

The cost of flour varies slightly, but it averages at about 18gp (estimate, when bought from shops).

The current price of a pizza base = 695gp.

Each pizza base costs you about 48gp to make, on average. That is 647gp profit per pizza base. 412 pizza bases in 19 minutes = 21 pizzas per minute, or 13,587gp profit per minute.

That means, according to these very rough calculations, you would make 1260 pizzas per hour, or 815,220gp PROFIT PER HOUR! This would obviously vary, and be lower when pots of flour are bought on the GE.

If you go deeper into the money spent, as in law runes for teleporting etc... The profit may be slightly less. But when it comes down to the main grind, and that is what i am focusing on, this is the average profit.

When done using shops, you can do roughly 1600 a day, not accounting restocks whilst buying, you can make just over 1m daily. Including the shop runs, it should take about 1 hour 30 minutes to do so.

Hope this helps :D

this is a good method, but i think it would be more effective to make pie shells as they are 1.2k each

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

lol...well...i liked the concept of doing this, but found that it wasn't toooo helpful in terms of making gp. Even while making pie shells, i found i could only make around 1/5th of the supposed 800k an hour...still a decent concept, just not toooo practical...

div>

I take it that this 800k an hour only factors in the time spent making pizza bases, and not the time getting the pots of flour?

Just wondering, how easy is it to get the pots of flour on the Grand Exchange? (I just can't see myself doing the grunt work of buying pots of flour from shops. I'm lazy like that =P)

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

I take it that this 800k an hour only factors in the time spent making pizza bases, and not the time getting the pots of flour?

Just wondering, how easy is it to get the pots of flour on the Grand Exchange? (I just can't see myself doing the grunt work of buying pots of flour from shops. I'm lazy like that =P)

I got 5k pots of flour in about a week. So not too bad considering i just put it in and left it. No real time spent when buying from the GE other than the making of them as you can do other things while they buy.

Buying a pot of flour on the GE currently costs 114 gp, so you'll make about 100k less per hour, which still leaves you with an approximate profit of ~700k an hour. Not bad, but not too practical since they aren't sold that much, meaning that you won't be able to do this a lot.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.