Team Vendetta's Christmas has been Poisoned.

Venomous

poisonk.png

vs

teamvendetta-1969720.png

Poison memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=poison

Team Vendetta memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=teamvendetta

2 hours ago, Tizi from TV asked me for a short prep war, we both agreed to 2 rounds, one with a full out, and the other with a matched.

Poison Starting: 27

TV Starting: 21

2m466io.jpg

The war started off as TV 1 hit one of our members but we regained the momentum after our first pile and controlled our binds for most of our piles, our binds weren't the best today, but after a few anti's improved, we did much better throughout the war, aswell as our tanks doing good with our snipers. I understand there was a 2 man sniper cap, it was broken by both clans, as they were really anti snipers that stayed on the snipers too long. Props to TV for the good tanks, but no respect to the flames that were thrown at us.

Ending from the first round:

Poison Ending: 14

TV Ending: 0

2hhji95.jpg

Round 2:

Poison starting: 24

TV Starting: 24

2q2gxoy.jpg

At the 2nd round, we were supposed to attack first, but as we walked to center, HoratioSAS rushed his clan into our pile as his members called him an "idiot", which I don't blame them for calling him that. So we left the cc in the 2nd round as we didn't think they deserved a 2nd round. Don't expect another fight from us, this is why we dislike fighting most teams, they don't take things seriously and like to joke around by rule breaking.

Random pictures:

091221210505.png

091221143732.png

091221144228.png

09-12-21213807.jpg

09-12-21214139.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

lol leaving cuz horatiosas rushed u. 3 opts rushing.. facepalm

Anywayz expecter performance by Horatio.

Good win poison shame you couldn't just do the 2nd round but you did what you thought was appropriate :thumbup:

He was leading first in the 2nd round, he rushed his clan and piled us, not just 3 opts.

tifovsigev3.jpg

If i got rushed by a clan wars arena team I would retreat out of the portal also, those teams are pretty scary.

Edit: and i wouldn't want to lose my reputation by getting defeated for my inability to be prepared.

..:: HoratioSAS | Sas Troopers ::..

horatiosig6.png

[email protected]

If i got rushed by a clan wars arena team I would retreat out of the portal also, those teams are pretty scary.

Edit: and i wouldn't want to lose my reputation by getting defeated for my inability to be prepared.

I wouldn't want to war someone by their inability to read.

t98jd1.jpg

R[]fl, especially if Sas was leading it :ohnoes:

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Yea it sucks when that happens, but at least you have the ability to adapt to sudden change.

oh wait.. nvmd..

horatiosig6.png

[email protected]

Yea it sucks when that happens, but at least you have the ability to adapt to sudden change.

oh wait.. nvmd..

:o

Who read my post for you?

t98jd1.jpg

oh wait.. nvmd..

Dunno what your talking about.. but on the plus side, Cool change of subject broski.

How did it go..?

Poison: were getting rushed, OMG THAT WASNT IN THE RULES, RETREAT

I think that is a fairly accurate comment of what happened in the second round.

horatiosig6.png

[email protected]

oh wait.. nvmd..

Obviously himself, considering he's an Aussie and the time it took to respond was rapid. L2troll infiniton or leave it to some one else :l

6590ew.jpg

oh wait.. nvmd..

Dunno what your talking about.. but on the plus side, Cool change of subject broski.

On topic, well in round 2, tv lead couldn't read our spam of 'we attack'. And the fact that you didn't want to rm but continue simply shows your desperate state.

t98jd1.jpg

grats poison lol, wasn't on for the first war and the 2nd one seeing horatio leading was pretty expected the result.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I don't see what 1 less person was really gonna seeing as you guys badly out levelled us and apparantely out organised us. Prolly cause Horatio was leading and you guys were like "o sht let's retreat and claim the win".

Gf nonetheless.

gvcc1.gif

Proud Team Valiant Leader

Team Valiant Forums | Memberlist

#valiant on SwiftIRC

I don't see what 1 less person was really gonna seeing as you guys badly out levelled us and apparantely out organised us. Prolly cause Horatio was leading and you guys were like "o sht let's retreat and claim the win".

Gf nonetheless.

Where in this topic did I state we claimed a win on the 2nd round ?

tifovsigev3.jpg

Gf nonetheless.

Where in this topic did I state we claimed a win on the 2nd round ?

proof that we won the 2nd round, might want to add "tie" to the title, thx :thumbup:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan