Divine Vindicators Christmas Feast

Guddurulz

do you really have to fake topic everytime...

mago nero saying you ended:

091225143034.png

me falled in on mago nero, you guys regrouping in single (if your in single you lose):

091225141857.png

mago nero confirming you ended before us:

091225150149.png

good fight,I must say your smart since indians dont have christmas,however our 20 opts made you guys bail. better luck next time, if you want to believe you "feasted" on us then believe it.I hope you guys are not scared of a prepped run-in now.

/query Generaldesor for a prepped pkri

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

091225143034.png

me falled in on mago nero, you guys regrouping in single (if your in single you lose):

091225141857.png

091225150149.png

good fight,I must say your smart since indians dont have christmas,however our 20 opts made you guys bail. better luck next time, if you want to believe you "feasted" on us then believe it.I hope you guys are not scared of a prepped run-in now.

lol

Why shud we stay seeing u guyz at cw?

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

If you pm'd an offical to ask to go deeper, we'd encrourage you to show proof. If you'd like to go deeper #tpr for a pkri :thumbup:

Gratz on your day out, shame you lost. But winning isn't everything so props on your fun.

Rofl :D

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

091225143034.png

091225141857.png

091225150149.png

lol

Im sorry but it was the other way around, you all went in cwa and hopped, be it timezone or not,you leaved the battlefield, we win. Merry christmas btw, but no one told us to go deep.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

091225143034.png

091225141857.png

091225150149.png

lol

Because you decline pvp wars, and only pk at cwa/bh for the most part. #tpr for a pkri :thumbup: Once again gratz on your fun, but you didn't win anything I don't see enough proof of anything winning, I asked my team mates not to post a topic, but looks like we have to.

6590ew.jpg

If you pm'd an offical to ask to go deeper, we'd encrourage you to show proof. If you'd like to go deeper #tpr for a pkri :thumbup:

Gratz on your day out, shame you lost. But winning isn't everything so props on your fun.

Rofl :D

I'd 'Rofl' too If I had no evidence, please don't spam, I asked for something If you don't have it go laugh to yourself on irc. :thumbup:

6590ew.jpg

I said :we ended.

After 30mins of fighting terminal and TPR at stairs going out and in for tank tests. :thumbsup:

tanktests, thats all you could do, in your pics you dont even kill dday or the noob, u killed david once, we killed karan and other guy,

also, terminal? why does not even guddurulz mentions them

Term was fighting ph and they didnt touch neither of us, give me a break.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

After 30mins of fighting terminal and TPR at stairs going out and in for tank tests. :thumbsup:

tanktests, thats all you could do, in your pics you dont even kill dday or the noob, u killed david once, we killed karan and other guy,

Tf killed me, u guyz just got drop coz some of u were sniping me lol.. Will never die to tpr

dv-1.png

Tf killed me, u guyz just got drop coz some of u were sniping me lol.. Will never die to tpr

yeah man(?)...specialy if you guys scared to pkri deep, still waiting on querys

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

keep declining Pkri's and that's a true statement. [ Hugging bh stairs isn't hard to do ]

6590ew.jpg

Personal insults is not acceptable here (yes, also in the clan section), in example saying that someone has Down's or using racist terms. Warnings and or temporary ban will be handed out for such personal attacks. Please also note that this topic has been cleaned of quite a bit of spam. One clan targeting another clan's war topic for flaming/spamming purposes only, is not reflecting well on the spammers.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Y Guy said what happens on IRC is our business. Nuff said on that matter.

Gratz on the win TPR, and I'm gutted I couldn't be there, looks like you had fun though DV so good job both.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Personal insults is not acceptable here (yes, also in the clan section), in example saying that someone has Down's or using racist terms. Warnings and or temporary ban will be handed out for such personal attacks. Please also note that this topic has been cleaned of quite a bit of spam. One clan targeting another clan's war topic for flaming/spamming purposes only, is not reflecting well on the spammers.

IRC has nothing to do with Tip.it and according to Y Guy that is our own business like Jack said. So yea if you bann someone because they flamed on IRC that would be completely stupid lol.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

ok, We can only solve this win by showing how many kills did the team/clan had?

dv had about 10+ kills.

I dont see tpr have many kills as dv did.

Also for some facts, DV is a gmt clan and many people have to sleep after 2pm eastern. So we ended, but we had more kills than tpr, which shows that we completely downed TPR

GF TPR, No need to worry, Keep trying without the flaming and u will get there :thumbup:

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

IRC has nothing to do with Tip.it and according to Y Guy that is our own business like Jack said. So yea if you bann someone because they flamed on IRC that would be completely stupid lol.

Y guy is a really nice guy.

But i think about what he said , he is wrong.

If people talk everywhere about this tournament , flame , be racist , troll etc...it will be hard to handle it than.

100313043904.png

dv had about 10+ kills.

Also for some facts, DV is a gmt clan and many people have to sleep after 2pm eastern. So we ended, but we had more kills than tpr, which shows that we completely downed TPR

GF TPR, No need to worry, Keep trying without the flaming and u will get there :thumbup:

It's not cwa, in the wilderness it's who ends first.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

dv had about 10+ kills.

This, anyone can kill some people and then when the other side is getting stronger/better pull bail and claim win. Plus some of your kills weren't tpr members. I'm sure your members would have stayed once we had our lil rush with each other. but instead u booked it to cwa and logged i geuss? :S

6590ew.jpg

dv had about 10+ kills.

oh so u want me to be there till midnight on bh/cwa and say dv wins? LOL. WE completely showed that we DOWNED u no matter what.

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

dv had about 10+ kills.

10 tpr kill pics? Im sorry you only downed david once, we owned karanbest and other DV, I think your counting randoms mate.

anyways last post here, merry xmas DV was hella fun

/query generaldesor if you wanna arrange a pkri in deep wildy

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

dv had about 10+ kills.

10 tpr kill pics? Im sorry you only downed david once, we owned karanbest and other DV, I think your counting randoms mate.

anyways last post here, merry xmas DV was hella fun

No proof?

dv-1.png

Also for some facts, DV is a gmt clan and many people have to sleep after 2pm eastern.

If you think about that sentence, it proves that Dv is just 12 year olds or younger saying they don't say up past 7pm GMT.

Well I think this topic should have been closed 2-3 hours ago.