Divine Vindicators Christmas Feast

Guddurulz

ok, We can only solve this win by showing how many kills did the team/clan had?

dv had about 10+ kills.

I dont see tpr have many kills as dv did.

Also for some facts, DV is a gmt clan and many people have to sleep after 2pm eastern. So we ended, but we had more kills than tpr, which shows that we completely downed TPR

GF TPR, No need to worry, Keep trying without the flaming and u will get there :thumbup:

It's not cwa, in the wilderness it's who ends first.

Are you saying like...you can stay all day at stairs and when DV ends you go out and clam win?

Bro , there are need place for flames/lies/trolls.

Its r00nscape.

100313043904.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also for some facts, DV is a gmt clan and many people have to sleep after 2pm eastern.

If you think about that sentence, it proves that Dv is just 12 year olds or younger saying they don't say up past 7pm GMT.

Well I think this topic should have been closed 2-3 hours ago.

You are a true friend :thumbup:

ss-1-1.jpg

Also for some facts, DV is a gmt clan and many people have to sleep after 2pm eastern.

If you think about that sentence, it proves that Dv is just 12 year olds or younger saying they don't say up past 7pm GMT.

Well I think this topic should have been closed 2-3 hours ago.

You are a true friend :thumbup:

That sarcasm? I really can't tell.

idk i wasnt there but seemed dv got more kills but then left.

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

LOL? they only killed one tpr member, me and they only did it once Ramen DDay and everyone else you piled tanked you and ran laps lmfao

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

LOL? they only killed one tpr member, me and they only did it once Ramen DDay and everyone else you piled tanked you and ran laps lmfao

l0000l

watch the pics broski

100313043904.png

If you pm'd an offical to ask to go deeper, we'd encrourage you to show proof. If you'd like to go deeper #tpr for a pkri :thumbup:

Gratz on your day out, shame you lost. But winning isn't everything so props on your fun.

Didnt I tell you stop the cockyness of thinking your cool?

Tpr mostly hugged bh/cw more then dv have, we would of gone deeper, but with tpr snipin us it wasnt going to happen :thumbsup: Have a good day mister.

R[]fl... u killed 1 tpr member CONGRATZ LULUL.

i had fun walk tanking u all the way around bh in full corr loololol... ph then piled me with u... and ya got me below 30hp once R()fl.. i was loling irl.

looked like u had fun... but u only had 1 tpr member kill...

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

That's what I thought too, even if you're in GMT+1 it is still 8PM by then. GMT clans usually war at 2PM or 3PM EST.

Couldn't be there, heard we did good. :thumbup:

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

i had fun walk tanking u all the way around bh in full corr loololol... ph then piled me with u... and ya got me below 30hp once R()fl.. i was loling irl.

Nah bro, wernt you the one who bailed to singles everytime you got piled to save your pixels?

But thanks for posting and bumping dv post and giving us attention :smile:

If you pm'd an offical to ask to go deeper, we'd encrourage you to show proof. If you'd like to go deeper #tpr for a pkri :thumbup:

Gratz on your day out, shame you lost. But winning isn't everything so props on your fun.

Tpr mostly hugged bh/cw more then dv have, we would of gone deeper, but with tpr snipin us it wasnt going to happen :thumbsup: Have a good day mister.

/facepalm

Yet your officals Pm'd ours to move deeper? Get your propaganda on the same page as your officals :mellow:

Nah bro, wernt you the one who bailed to singles everytime you got piled to save your pixels?

I'm willing to bet majority of TPR members are willing to loose our pixels in a prepped pkri, oh and cool statement at the end didn't i tell you to stop being so cocky and thinking your cool?

Bro I'm not saying we won, we're only defending our side of the story, which we thought wasn't worth posting a topic but since you guys need propaganda we had to post our side. Enjoy the bump, that's all you guys are really after anywayz.

6590ew.jpg

/facepalm

Yet your officals Pm'd ours to move deeper? Get your propaganda on the same page as your officals :mellow:

I'm willing to bet majority of TPR members are willing to loose our pixels in a prepped pkri, oh and cool statement at the end didn't i tell you to stop being so cocky and thinking your cool?

Bro I'm not saying we won, we're only defending our side of the story, which we thought wasn't worth posting a topic but since you guys need propaganda we had to post our side. Enjoy the bump, that's all you guys are really after anywayz.

Were you even there to witness it yourself? Last i recall you wernt. :smile:

/facepalm

Way to avoid some things i pointed out mate, If you're going to ignore them do realize it only makes you guys look like idiots. Once again nice propaganda, Doesn't matter if I was there because I'm not saying TPR won. And DV Definatly did not win - Refer to the pic of you guys saying you ended. That's more than enough proof to me. Please, get on irc with your officals or forums or audio and talk about your propaganda before you post something else that contradicts what you've already said.

6590ew.jpg

/facepalm

Way to avoid some things i pointed out mate, If you're going to ignore them do realize it only makes you guys look like idiots. Once again nice propaganda, Doesn't matter if I was there because I'm not saying TPR won. And DV Definatly did not win - Refer to the pic of you guys saying you ended. That's more than enough proof to me. Please, get on irc with your officals or forums or audio and talk about your propaganda before you post something else that contradicts what you've already said.

So your saying without a prep you would not lose your pixels lmao... YOU WERE NOT THEIR to wittness it. theres no progandra buddy just telling true statments not biased ones like yourself

r()fl get a pkri that allows corr ill return in corr vs dv 10+ times... im not going to waste corr on u/ph lmfao.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

[hide]

/facepalm

So your saying without a prep you would not lose your pixels lmao... YOU WERE NOT THEIR to wittness it. theres no progandra buddy just telling true statments not biased ones like yourself

[/hide]

Lol you ignored the first part, Inbetween the two Quotes. Please Tell me what statement is biased? Saying that neither side really won/did anything worth a post? LMFAO. Please man that's hardly biased, after viewing the evidence it's quite obvious you're here for propaganda and TPR is here for defending ourselves of what you guys tried to call a win on. Your clan bailed to single, your own member took a pic of him in single with us saying DV cleared...That shows you guys hugged single/cwa/bh as well. If you want us to die to you set up a prepped/shortprep pkri #tpr or maybe you'll move up north/ or pk there.[ longer, as i did see a screenie of you guys deeper :thumbup: ]

6590ew.jpg

[hide]

/facepalm

[/hide]

Lol you ignored the first part, Inbetween the two Quotes. Please Tell me what statement is biased? Saying that neither side really won/did anything worth a post? LMFAO. Please man that's hardly biased, after viewing the evidence it's quite obvious you're here for propaganda and TPR is here for defending ourselves of what you guys tried to call a win on. Your clan bailed to single, your own member took a pic of him in single with us saying DV cleared...That shows you guys hugged single/cwa/bh as well. If you want us to die to you set up a prepped/shortprep pkri #tpr or maybe you'll move up north/ or pk there.[ longer, as i did see a screenie of you guys deeper :thumbup: ]

I can see TPR is desperate to fight DV?

I'd better declare on Ni than TPR.

100313043904.png