A tip.it Afair

pheonix1099

I disagree, these forums were just fine without them, and just fine with them .I enjoy reading war topics and this community has some cool people.

But yeah, DV when you declare and come up with rules to make it more to your advantage it really annoys people. You can't get everything your way. But if you do expect our opinions on how we think you won.

6590ew.jpg

LOL i am feeling bad for Dv i shouldnt cuze i got a bit of hate on them but i am just saying so dont try troll on me or something >_<

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

the only people that should properly hate dv are those people that they have truely wronged, like the old school TR members who witnesses nikhil and maxiumu worm their way into their forums to hack the codes to make their own site, and then starting flame wars when TR's leaders tracked down dv members trying to get onto their site.

and also the df people who got on the end of all those huge flame wars.

disliking isnt the same as hating.

1263.jpg

I have a question....

How is this a Tip.it afair?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

can someone explain to me how DV started "beef" with all these clans/teams o.O

with tpr. Well I was bassicaly sick of dv's actions, cheating in wars, massrecruiting,relying on numbers, hacking downfall site, wanting points the cheap way, they way they handled declarations, how every single rank said something different and their always in a different agenda etc. So in a DF vs DV aftermath I saw them crying and moaning so bad that I decided it was time for me to start trolling them. They decided to troll me back, not a wise move, at all. Eventualy since we got members in downfall/t0 etc and they already have beef they took it personal, some dv said they could wreck us in pvp, i made a declaration topic, they declined, but kept talking [cabbage], so we didnt back down and decided to annoy them hard,since they hug cwa is hard to find them in pvp we just found em twice , twice we beat em, twie they posted fake topic. DV cant handle our trolling so alot of times they begg us to stop , rage at us, or even ragequit dv.

Thats pretty much it.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

This topic is locked. I fail to see any discussional value which isn't a direct flame or flame-bait towards one or more fellow TIF CD users.

a14z78.jpg

Overseer of Tip.it Clan Tournament 2010

Click

here to read the rules || Click here to sign up

`Stu` on #clans (irc.swiftirc.net)