Silent Ember VS Australian Army

Lovelost

Hold on a min guys... what this dissing AA? first of all look at the number difference in the starting and ending dude...... we just wanted to have some fun in Clan wars and not too be too serious about it... youall really gona talk smack just because of this little war?

Acting tough just because your in SE.

I wana see your clan go up 1 on 1 with us and see what happens. Infact take it to PVP if you got balls and stop hiding behind SE.

No really Love contorl some of these idoit members who dosn't know what they are talking about. <_<

BTW congratz on the win. Iam a SE member also and you don't see me talking smack about every clan we beat.

It was actualy a respectable fight

Oh man, whos the narb with all the apple pies :/

Jk lol, Grats SE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hold on a min guys... what this dissing AA? first of all look at the number difference in the starting and ending dude...... we just wanted to have some fun in Clan wars and not too be too serious about it... youall really gona talk smack just because of this little war?

Acting tough just because your in SE.

I wana see your clan go up 1 on 1 with us and see what happens. Infact take it to PVP if you got balls and stop hiding behind SE.

No really Love contorl some of these idoit members who dosn't know what they are talking about. <_<

BTW congratz on the win. Iam a SE member also and you don't see me talking smack about every clan we beat.

can't see where your getting that we flammed AA at all, i said in my post we were greatful, the closest thing to a flame in this topic was, all of us saying lol when we koed jcsanctury or w.e, because he said lol before he got piled. No one is doubting that you didn't do well so I can't understand what your really on about.

No No not SE as whole. just some members who wasn't even at the war talking smack in AA's IRC and other forums. During the fight and at the end no flames where there just afterwards, noobs been smacking it up. Nothing too important. I just wana make sure that it was SE who won the war and not others who were in SE but claim their clan beat AA. It's like me saying LTH beat AA tho I was warring with SE. <_<

Dont worry already solved the problem.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember