Firefox Homepages

Wizz

Ok so recently I have formatted my computer by erasing everything and updating to Windows 7. I downloaded Firefox and found the theme I was using once more. But something is missing, the little home button in the upper right. Everytime I clicked that button it used to take me to just google, seeing as how I now have more than 1 home page everytime I click home it takes me to google and the other pages. I forgot how to get the button that will JUST take me to Google.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Ok so recently I have formatted my computer by erasing everything and updating to Windows 7. I downloaded Firefox and found the theme I was using once more. But something is missing, the little home button in the upper right. Everytime I clicked that button it used to take me to just google, seeing as how I now have more than 1 home page everytime I click home it takes me to google and the other pages. I forgot how to get the button that will JUST take me to Google.

I don't get it. So you push this button:

firefoxhh.png

And it brings you to multiple pages? Well, I'm kinda confused, but the way to set your homepage is to go to:

Tools > Options > General. At the top, you'll have "When Firefox starts up display:" and right under it it should say homepage. Just fill in Google.com there, and pressing the button in the image above should bring you to just Google on the tab that you're on.

Firefox should come with a google toolbar. Right-click in the toolbar area and select 'Customize'. Then put the search bar somewhere in your menubar things.

Otherwise, you can also download an addon that adds a google toolbar to FF, although you shouldn't need it.

Well, I guess you have multiple homepages by changes the settings and using | to separate tabs. I think you are talking about a bookmarklet in the top right of the screen that you had?

Go to Google.com, add it to your bookmarks. Then it should appear in your bookmark toolbar. Every time you click it, you will go to google.com