kuradal Vs Lapalok

blurrythorn

it depends on which tasks you like better, theres not really a noticeable difference in xp or anything

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Ever since I completed the quest I've been taking assignments from Kuradal. I like her a lot better than Lapalok. She's easier to get to, and has a dungeon full of monsters free of campers right there.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Ever since I completed the quest I've been taking assignments from Kuradal. I like her a lot better than Lapalok. She's easier to get to, and has a dungeon full of monsters free of campers right there.

yeah, the +4 damage from the ring is nice too

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I recently got 75 slayer and I was wondering if it was worth it to switch to kuradal, I normally just use Lapalok for all my tasks.

Off topic: do you realize your signature has all stats 1?

On topic: Kuradal is way better, you can get your own Onyx thanks to the tzhaar tasks, the living rock tasks are nice and also the dungeon owns.

I agree, I didn't even really decided to start taking assignments from her but I haven't been back to Duradel since I started. I think part of it is the larger tasks you get, I found that with my stats Duradel tasks just take too short, so if you like longer tasks I'd also recommend using Kuradal for tasks.

2dvjurb.png