Muscles under fat?

Skill_Caster

From what I know (which isn't a lot, not my expertise) but you lose fat before you start to lose muscle, so yes that is possible

Wrestlers do this all the time

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Indeed you can do that. Same as if you strip off all your fat round your stomach you will have a 6 pack.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

What seems to happen when I work out after gaining wait is:

1. I lose a lot of fat decreasing the roundness of myself

2: Then I get muscle in definition

3: Then you start to bulk up

So, in essence no it is not possible to be ripped below your fat, and if you lose wait your muscle will be small but defined.

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

So, in essence no it is not possible to be ripped below your fat, and if you lose wait your muscle will be small but defined.

... Did you think before you type or just kinda mash the keyboard?

You will appear "toned" by having a low percentage of body fat, be it in a certain area or overall. So, you are already "toned" under the fat. Yes, it is possible to increase muscle size and strength and THEN burn fat. It's a pretty standard technique, sometimes called a "bulk and cut" or similar depending on the region. As long as you have enough protein in your diet but still have a calorie deficient, you will burn fat and maintain muscle mass. This is assuming you maintain the same level of physical activity.

SoLawny.png

Yeah, it is. Most people (guys atleast) have a 6 pack or close under their stomach fat.

I imagine if you work out a ton, and eat lots of protein, but then also are eating way to much fatty foods and whatnot, you could gain both fat and muscle, and not burn all your fat when working out.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

... Did you think before you type or just kinda mash the keyboard?

Yes, I think this is best highlighted by the spelling of "weight".

rosssigfinal.jpg

Although sort of possible in theory and used by bodybuilders (bulk and cut, as someone said) muscle growth and weight loss tend to go hand in hand if your workout intensity is up to anything. Even when bodybuilders "bulk" they still have pretty damn obvious muscles, it's just for them "bulked" is a relatively high bodyfat percentage.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Although sort of possible in theory and used by bodybuilders (bulk and cut, as someone said) muscle growth and weight loss tend to go hand in hand if your workout intensity is up to anything. Even when bodybuilders "bulk" they still have pretty damn obvious muscles, it's just for them "bulked" is a relatively high bodyfat percentage.

That's because they already have a lot of muscle mass :) We follow the same general plan in my profession, though some people just stack on extra muscle instead of fat and then play the first 4 or 5 rounds a bit heavier.

SoLawny.png

• 1 month later...