Nomads requiem

crow

Skip to next paragraph if you're lazy.

Same stuff as I usually say:

This ain't a real guide, just a short overview; if you want a real guide with pics, feel free to make one (any stuff inhere may be used to help making a real guide)

A big thanks to: Morionic, homowz, bobo

items needed:

pickaxe

fire-spell (lowlevel, and bring some super restores)

hometabs if you're lazy and got a mounted glory

a lot of food

extremes if you have them

p pots (melee pray is adviced to avoid damage)

proseleyte is nice for praybonus

do the SW tutorial and play a game if you didn't do that yet

talk to the imp

search tent

go into the west tunnel (follow the pipe)

start the puzzle on the top floor, work your way down

at the second-lowest floor, mine the rubble (pickaxe)

first get the water flowing so the machine gets disabled, then let the water flow through the hole in the mined rubble

(for this puzzle: some are with levers, other are pushable, like slidingpuzzles of clues; the canals in the blocks are shown on top of them)

second puzzle (follow the other pipe):

kill guardians (not sure if needed)

take fuel, and lay one on the floor, lure the creatures inside the machine under the waterfall that way

through arcane door1

right side

go to the right, enter the door, (fire spell and pray piety to prevent damage (credit to Bobo this))

take the slabs that lay arround, make a trail over the dirt stuff, blow barrels near machine

left side

kill the guardians, and follow the roots on the ground, destroying the seperate roots sticking out

back to the machine:

big avatar appears (pray melee; since he got massive hp, ruby bolts might be nice; i just meleed him and used quite some p pots)

kill it (just takes a while; if a root appears, destroy it, else it heals back to full health, althought it only does so like 3 times)

method of Homowz:

some help for the decaded avatar: if u range/mage/hally him from inside the hallway u dont need any prayer...

also, in stead of teleing out if u need food, just log out, ull end up at the sw bank when u log back in

tele out

stock up for Nomad, set quickpray to piety only

enter arcane door2; have a nice conversation

this is a real hard fight: i'm 137cb, and needed a packyack and inventory full of tuna pots (although I must admit I'm not good at bosses)

the fight:

normally: just melee and pray piety or other stat-boosting prays or curses (protection-prayers don't work)

"lets make things even"/"fear my wrath": prepare for a hihgh hit (75 or so)

"lets test your senses" : he summons some mirages, you'll attack them one by one, sometimes his mirages fail though

if he freezes you: put of piety, eat till full health (he hit me for 98 each time he did so; others confirmed he hits your max hp - 1) afterwards, pot/eat up and attack him again

these events repeat until he's low in health (he also regain a chunck of health one time)

the second time he's low on health, he gets into some kind of rage, just watch your health and finish him off (he attacks verry fast, but less accurate)

if you die, you spawn at soulwars itself, with your grave in the sw-graveyard (i died 2 times)

*Tips from Morionic:

**soul split works, use it if you can =D

**and range/mage him when he's farcasting

tks, not very detailed, but enough if u only need little help :)

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

some help for the decaded avatar: if u range/mage/hally him from inside the hallway u dont need any prayer...

also, in stead of teleing out if u need food, just log out, ull end up at the sw bank when u log back in

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Ruby (e) spec is capped at 75.

Trying to safespot him (with the pillars) will result in the fight being reset (I'm not sure if reset or he just went to full health). I did that during him quick-attack rage part (I learned the hard way).

Almost killed him, but I ran out of rocktails. And now neither brews or rocktails are buying -.-

Also, I used Darklight Special on him a few times. Since it is a long fight, the defense drain could held.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

As a lower-level, what is the best way for me to beat Nomad? I'm thinking to use a rune cbow with ruby bolts (e), karil's gear, Zamorak prayer book, snakeskin boots, legends cape, Barrows gloves, fury, and archer ring.

For food, a lot of Saradomin Brews and Super restores/normal restores. Also a BoB filled with the same?

What summoning level should I get for which BoB? (I haven't ever used summoning, just trained it to level 44.)

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007