Need attack info for a few monsters

We are missing attack types (melee, mage, range, or combo) for just a handful of monsters.

Dark Energy Core level 75 (at Corporeal Beast) - need examine and attack type (melee, mage, range, or combo) (done)

Icthlarin's Little Helper - there are four 'demi-gods' that can be evoked in the northwest room: Apmeken, Crondis, Het and Scabaras. Just need attack type (melee, mage, range, or combo) for each.

Locust Rider (Lancer) level 68 - this monster supposedly has 20 HP. Need picture, examine, location, attack type (melee, mage, range, or combo), and any additional information you might find. May be a quest monster.

Mage Arena miniquest (one time only) - Kolodion -5- (level 112 demon form) - need picture, examine and attack type (melee, range, mage, or combo)

Merlin's Crystal quest - Thrantax the Mighty (level 92) - only appears if you do not chant properly - need attack type (melee, range, mage, or combo)

Shilo Village quest boss Nazastarool - three forms, fought in Rashiliyia's tomb - need pics, examine, attack type (melee, mage, range, or combo)

Spirit of Summer, post-quest ring adventure - Ghost (level 79) in Forgotten Cemetery - just need attack type (melee, mage, range, or combo)

Tarn's Lair miniquest (one time only) -Tarn Razorlor level 69 two forms - need attack type(s) (melee, range, mage, or combo)

Player-Owned House dungeon monsters - these cost a great deal (prices shown below) so ... just ask a friend who has one. We ONLY need the attack type (melee, range, mage, or combo) for each:

Huge Spider -POH- 200k

Troll -POH- 1M

Tok-Xil -POH- 5M

Dagannoth -POH- 7.5M

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but the attack types listed in the Bestiary for Kree'ara are Range+Mage. However, in the notes, it's stated that it uses all three forms of combat. Since I've never fought Kree'ara (never even set foot in GWD), I don't know anything about it personally but it does seem like either that attack types or notes are wrong. Thanks for your time. :^_^:

EDIT: I don't post in forums regularly so if this is in the wrong topic/thread, please delete or remove. Thanks

heavyrs2.jpg

82,599th to 99 Cooking on 31/7/09

45,304th to 99 Woodcutting on 14/11/09

All skills 50+ achieved on 29/11/09 (nevermind, Dungeoneering came out)

1600 Total achieved on 18/01/10

Maxed Barbarian Assault roles on 30/1/10

The dead outnumber the living 30 to 1.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but the attack types listed in the Bestiary for Kree'ara are Range+Mage. However, in the notes, it's stated that it uses all three forms of combat. Since I've never fought Kree'ara (never even set foot in GWD), I don't know anything about it personally but it does seem like either that attack types or notes are wrong. Thanks for your time. :^_^:

EDIT: I don't post in forums regularly so if this is in the wrong topic/thread, please delete or remove. Thanks

Kre uses all three attack types. Should be Ranged, Mage and Melee.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Ok, thanks for the comfirmation :grin: Hopefully it gets changed

heavyrs2.jpg

82,599th to 99 Cooking on 31/7/09

45,304th to 99 Woodcutting on 14/11/09

All skills 50+ achieved on 29/11/09 (nevermind, Dungeoneering came out)

1600 Total achieved on 18/01/10

Maxed Barbarian Assault roles on 30/1/10

The dead outnumber the living 30 to 1.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, thanks for the comfirmation :grin: Hopefully it gets changed

Kree'ara only uses melee when you are soloing, if there is more then one person in room, then kree doesn't use melee, at all. probably why this is the case.

pere_grin.png

Icthlarin's Little Helper demigods - magic and melee

Thrantax, Nazastarool and all the POH monsters use melee. The Tok-Xil also uses range.

Tarn's ghost is melee. I forget about the first, I think they are both melee though.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who helped here; I'm pleased to announce that every monster has since been assigned an attack-style. :)

If any mistakes/corrections are found, please contact me or feel free to create another thread in the Bestiary subforum. 'Many thanks, once again.

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png