Fastest hunter xp at level 63

leonxb

Hey all, i really want 65 hunter for the new quest and i just hit level 63. Now my question is: what is the fastest xp at level 63? I trained from 60-63 at grey chins and i found them decent. But are there faster methods? I don't care about profits and i'll be using an arctic bear (7 invisible levels). Thanks in advance :)

Leonxb

Leonxb.png

I'd go with red sallys. I just take 10 ropes and 10 small nets (in case a random hits and i lose a set), just catch 3 and release. I was getting over 70k xp/hr with arctic bear.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Right now i'm capturing penguins using net traps. It's easy since you get free ropes and nets from the nearby boat.

29y32nr.png

Snipersxope.png

Firemaking cape 12/22/08 & Range cape 10/07/09

Quest cape 12/10/09 & Agility cape 8/13/10

Right now i'm capturing penguins using net traps. It's easy since you get free ropes and nets from the nearby boat.

I've actually heard some good reviews on Penguin hunting, although I haven't tested it out myself yet, you might want to see what kind of xp results you get from it.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I've actually heard some good reviews on Penguin hunting, although I haven't tested it out myself yet, you might want to see what kind of xp results you get from it.

Keep in mind that you need The hunt for red Rektober (or something) quest to catch the penguins. If not, red salamanders should be your bet.

Penguins are good exp, heard a lot of good things about it. So if you have the quest, try for yourself!

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Going to try them now :D

Wich leaves us to the final post: HAPPY HUNTING! And goodluck with your goal :thumbsup:

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png