How do you send a private message to multiple people (is it a crewbie+ ability only)

SlayerMalk

Hi, im trying to send out invitations to about 9-10 friends on the forums and i know that crewbie's have the ability to start conversations so to speak with many other players over one central pm. They seem to have a other recipients tab which i seem to not have. Basically im just wondering and/or asking for help on how to be able to send out one centralized private message to multiple people. Hopefully an administrator could look at this as i have been told to talk to them about it.

OTMSigXD.png

You can only add 5 other recipients to your PMs. When you compose a new PM, there's a textbox for Recipient, and then under that there's one for Other Recipients, that's where you'd place the other people.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

You can only add 5 other recipients to your PMs. When you compose a new PM, there's a textbox for Recipient, and then under that there's one for Other Recipients, that's where you'd place the other people...

Your probably the 10th person to tell me that but im trying and i have no Other Recipients Tab as shown in this picture the name at the top i entered just to see if the box would pop up but it doesnt. Help? Ignore the following errors tab

Picture15.png

OTMSigXD.png

I can't see it either. D: (So I don't think it has to do with postcount). Probably the usergroup.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!