Looking for people to talk to.

dwdwdw

Before I start I just want to clarify that this post isn't some sort of rant at "kids" playing the game. I'm perfectly aware of the average age of a player in Runescape and I think that it's in fact a positive thing. Basically all i'm asking for is if there are any players out that there that would be willing to basically keep me company with general conversation. I recently started playing again after quitting around the time Castle Wars was released and since then all of the people I can remember seem to have stopped playing. It's quite lonely trying in silence, this is an attempt to change that.

As a little bit of background information, I'm currently 18 years old and living in the North East of England. I've tried talking to people I see around on my usual world 23 (P2P UK) but alot of players are either uninterested, otherwise occupied or in some cases generally just incapable of conversation. Whilst it might seem ignorant or something I find it hard to get along with people who can't type properly and resort to ridiculous abbreviations for words. I'm trying not to make this post sound like a rant, I'm just looking for people to play with. If you're interested you can add me ingame (account name is s1rfrog, as i said i'm currently p2p) or just leave your account name here and I'll message you.

Note that i'm not looking for someone to talk to constantly day in day out it's just really so I have more of a sense of community while i'm playing. It feels strange to be surrounded by so many people and yet remain silent. Another thing is whilst my character at the moment is only level 40~ I have in the past played up to around CB 100 on an older account, I'm not going to ask anyone for any money or items or anything like that. This is a general social request.

Thanks.

Welcome to the Tip.it forums!

Unfortunately this isn't the correct board to place your post in.

I recommend introducing yourself in the designated topic first: Introduce Yourself to Tip.It!!!

Also, you could try making a blog to meet new people. It's a good way to make yourself known. :)

And of course, you can always add me ingame, Grasle. I'd love to chat. :)

cliffside1ra5.png

I can grab a link for you if you'd like, but there is a topic listing people's clan chats - it's a great directory to find a clan chat that caters to your needs.

:)

My preferred clan chat is Lady Heinous - it's one of the "Unofficial Tip.It Forum clan chats." There are a lot of fun conversations taking place all the time :P

Of course, you're always welcome to PM me in-game, if my Public is turned on. :) My RSN is Serpent Eye

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png