Tempted Killers Vs Hells Army+Imps

pheonix1099

I know we are 2-0 for tpr and blacklisted for no reason and all but since you guys have improved thanks to the brilliant mind that pheonix is a third match wouldnt hurt at all.Maybe long prep this time so you dont have sparze or oxide leading.

#tpr

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Wow when was this.......

LOL I wasn't there but GF.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice win.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I know we are 2-0 for tpr and blacklisted for no reason and all but since you guys have improved thanks to the brilliant mind that pheonix is a third match wouldnt hurt at all.Maybe long prep this time so you dont have sparze or oxide leading.

#tpr

Look first if Ops are online, imbecile

no need to rage,first off I didnt get that war,it was everton,second thats exactly what he did , ask the ops ,not our fault you op nonranks like oxide or spardte lol? Cant blame them for thinking they cannot accept wars when their ops themselves.

are we still blacklisted for being nh when it was your clan who broke the rules ?

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

niceee job guys, out numberd but not out gunned :P

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

#tpr

Look first if Ops are online, imbecile

no need to rage,first off I didnt get that war,it was everton,second thats exactly what he did , ask the ops ,not our fault you op nonranks like oxide or spardte lol? Cant blame them for thinking they cannot accept wars when their ops themselves.

are we still blacklisted for being nh when it was your clan who broke the rules ?

Relax my men :) Don't fight over tip.it Im happy to talk David MSN ME BABE <3

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

Congrats on that win there TK, way to get 5 kills for a win in that last minute! Awesome to see being outnumbered didn't affect you guys at all that much so awesome performance.

Lol@Tim for tanking w/ tuna nice =p

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...