Duoing Bandos?

K4ylan

Me and a friend were planning to duo Bandos, and I was wondering whether or not we have good enough stats. Also, can you reccomend armour/weapons and inventories. I'm on a fairy low budget also(so no godswords). A strategy Guide would be very helpful too.

Me:

81 Atk

81 Str

81 Def

83 HP

61 Pray

79 Mage

65 Summon

Partner:

80 Atk

80 Str

84 Def

84 HP

63 Pray

79 Mage

68 Summon

+1 on the LS world. Unless you're going in the middle of the night, it will be very difficult to find a world. As far as your stats, I wouldn't recommend anything lower then 90+ all melee stats with "Pro" armour. Whoever is tanking is going to want guthans and 95+ defence as well if you're Duoing. Otherwise your kills may be limited to 1-2 at the max per trip.

dev_ranges.png

Achieved 99 Ranged on 20 October 2009

dev_ranges.png

LTH Counicl

Only way you'd get a world would be doing a free for all.

I've not seen a free LS bandos world in ages. Its one of the simplest and most rewarding GWD bosses (3 items 22m+).

At least 1 of you get 70 prayer, I'd recommend both. With just the 2 of you there's more of a chance of someone dieing which means one needs to be able to bless the other.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Honestly, don't even try, its going to be a waste with your stats, I think you should get a decent tanker atleast. But... if you really really want to you could free for all and hopefully get one kill.

Defining Rune Pure

kisssigg.png

Not a chance. I doubt you could trio or quad decently with those levels. Not to mention getting a LS world will be impossible. Basically, get 90 flat melees and 70 prayer or you havn't a chance.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]