going for fire cape (again)

Jadinko

Basically it's been a long time since i've attempted the fight caves.

My setup will be as follows:

Neitz helm

Karils top

bandos tassets

barrows gloves

rune crossbow

unholy book

snakeskin boots

fury ammy

500 diamond (e)s

ava accumilator

and i also remember inventory being about 16 restores, 3 range potions and 9 brews?

i am also considering whip for making easy work of the lower levels and range guy

my levels are: 99, 99, 99, 99 and 84 range, 70 prayer

feel free to correct me if im wrong on anything, oh and

thank you very much

Miseryism | Completionist

Use v skirt, not tassies for one. Bring EE /SGS if you can get them. Also, use broad bolts for all except the 360's and jad.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

why downgrade from diamonds to broads?

and why downgrade from karils to d hide?

I would assume that diamonds are costly and may be overkill for all for all of the monsters in the caves, and the reason for d hide, is that karils is for mage defence, but since you will be praying mage anyways its unnecessary, and the black d hide provides more ranged/melee defence which will be helpful when tanking the level 90s and the healers.

Black hide > Karil for fight cave. The only monsters that use magic are ones you'll be praying against. D hide has better melee def.

I JUST did the fight cave about 30 minutes ago.

I took..

Niet helm

D hide top

Tassets

D boots

Accumulator

Fury

Rune C'Bow

Barrows Gloves

Granite shield

Broad Bolts

my inventory

Ruby(e) bolts (for Jad)

2 range pots

7 rocktails

18 Prayer potions.

Start using the range potions wen the 360's come

Remember that the italy rock on the east side is your best friend.

Keep in mind that the level 90s will be dealing the most damage to you, assuming you're doing everything else right.

I left with 10 prayer potions left.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Black hide > Karil for fight cave. The only monsters that use magic are ones you'll be praying against. D hide has better melee def.

I JUST did the fight cave about 30 minutes ago.

I took..

Niet helm

D hide top

Tassets

D boots

Accumulator

Fury

Rune C'Bow

Barrows Gloves

Granite shield

Broad Bolts

my inventory

Ruby(e) bolts (for Jad)

2 range pots

7 rocktails

18 Prayer potions.

Start using the range potions wen the 360's come

Remember that the italy rock on the east side is your best friend.

Keep in mind that the level 90s will be dealing the most damage to you, assuming you're doing everything else right.

I left with 10 prayer potions left.

ty!

going in now, wish me luck!

Helm: Arma > Neitiznot > Verac's

Top: Arma > Black d'hide

Bottom: Arma > Black d'hide

Gloves: Barrows > Other RFD gloves

Weapon: Rune x-bow

Shield: Unholy book

Boots: Ranger > Snakeskin

Amulet: Fury > Glory

Bolts: Broad

Cape: Accumulator

Inventory:

Range pot x2

Super Restore x18

Sara Brew x7

Enhanced Excalibur/SGS (Or another brew)

I'd also highly recommend either using an SGS or an Enhanced Excalibur for the special. SGS special gives HP and Pray back while EE gives 20 HP and a Defense boost. I know you'd have to buy the stats for the EE, but it really is worth it.

Yes, this has gotten me to Jad several times. No, I have never beaten him lol

EDIT: Just saw that you're going in - Best of luck!

Sportz.png

July 28, 2009 - 9817 to 99 Hunter
March 14, 2010 - 27,605 to 99 Fishing
June 26, 2010 - 2000 Total Levels Reached
August 19, 2011 - 26,541 to 99 Mining
March 29,2012 - 2200 Total Levels Reached

March 27, 2013 - All skills 85+

Okay, so basically I got to had with ease, as per normal. About 8 restores, 1 range pot and 6 brews. Got hit right at beginning which put me out of sync as I needed to kane the brews, drink the restores and range pot before I even got going. It was all going right, half health, all 4 healers lured. Then bam, the healers were catching up with my ever sip of brew and I was struggling with jads attacks. I then tried to line then up so that only 1 was attacking me - it all got too much and I failed to catch one of jads attack. 55. Dead.

Throughout the whole my heart rate was about 120bpm and I was shaking, I couldn't even control it. I don't even wanna tell you about my roid rage after I died.

Anyway, same again tomorrow?

If you have curses, I would suggest using them because the damage they do to Jad really adds up. I found it easier to just kill the healers rather than try to lure them because the curses continued to damage Jad even when I wasn't attacking him, which ensured he was nowhere near full health when I finished killing the healers.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

Well, considering you got to jad fine, that's good news.

Now, for when the heals come....first, get them on you obviously, so they start healing jad slower....now, when they're on you, keep fighting jad until he's at about half hp again, the heals will start healing him again...at least, any heals currently in combat (you atking them or them atking you) now, start killing level 108s.

They WILL NOT respawn again if you keep jad low hp while killing them, so alternate between killing them, and fighting jad.

Another tactic you might try...is once you get all 4 on you, run straight under and through jad, if you're fast enough, and if jad doesn't move around too much, the 108s will get stuck behind him, and won't heal him since they aren't in combat.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Well, considering you got to jad fine, that's good news.

Now, for when the heals come....first, get them on you obviously, so they start healing jad slower....now, when they're on you, keep fighting jad until he's at about half hp again, the heals will start healing him again...at least, any heals currently in combat (you atking them or them atking you) now, start killing level 108s.

They WILL NOT respawn again if you keep jad low hp while killing them, so alternate between killing them, and fighting jad.

Another tactic you might try...is once you get all 4 on you, run straight under and through jad, if you're fast enough, and if jad doesn't move around too much, the 108s will get stuck behind him, and won't heal him since they aren't in combat.

This sounds good. The first method will have a high chance of me dying since i mess up when ive got loads of stuff to do.

the run under method sounds best. anyone else tried this/failed this way?