Stealing Creation

Umoria

Well, when I asked people if it was worth it to buy a Dragon Chainbody, I got alot of responses, and people suggesting barrows armour ánd 55 construction.

I never played SC before, and started because the tools are dubble your exp, or 2.2x exp if I use morphic.

So I went to SC, and the first game I ended with 4K points. Due to the lack of knowledge about the game.

Now I play more, I can get between 40-70K each game. Mostly due my own found strategy.

When the game begins I look for class 1 clay, get 4, turn into tools. Then off to find level 3, get 4, turn into tools, search for level 4, get 8 for tools and for mage armour and staff.

After that I search only for class 3 clay, and turn everything into runes. I turn Water Blast on (the best I can) just in case, and make runes till the end of the game.

I have been killed a couple of times, wich certainly decrease my points, as I loose to many runes. I don't get back to my base, because I need some runes to help teammates when they attack or get attacked.

So when not killed, I can earn 70K, only by making runes, and my own gear.

I see people who can reack 90, even 100K. I suppose they are good in combat, but I tend to loose everytime I go toe-to-toe with melee, and win most of the time if I blast any player away who is attacking me.

On myself, I wont attack, because I'm in the game for the tools.

Went to a clan once, but it seems I won't get any higher points, even If I don't get killed.

Is there any strategy that works better then mine?

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Get the best tools you can, a familiar and some scrolls and then simply collect clay->process and use the familiar to bank.

Runes are the best as they are stackable and if you put them in the familiar each time you make some new ones just use the scrolls whenever you see a white dot.

Get a dagger or scimmy and wield it just to deter 1 itemers.

In short best tools you can use ->best clay you can gather -> runes-> bank with scrolls.

Just rinse and repeat.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Play games of non combat stealing creation. The main clan chat is "fast sc" and the homeworld is 99. Basically since everyone is going for resources the games tend to end quicker due to running out of clay. Other than that basically what Joe said. Make the best tools available and go for the best clay you can. Using a familiar to deposit is extremely helpful as you can keep collecting clay and making them into runes/arrows right until the end.

So a familiar is pretty much what I need to speed things up, and go for the best clay. Most of the time that would be 4, sometimes 5 if it's a fishing spot or tree.

Well, gonna start that one, but I wasn't far away from a good strategy by making stackable items. That's a relief :mrgreen:

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

yeah, I do a combo of the other strategy plus pking :D

basically the first 5-10 minutes I gather up and turn into arrows as much clay as possible, then go pking and picking ^^

with that strategy I get most kills and damage plus a hefty 30-100k pts per game :P

I'm an ancient melee hybrid btw :]

Grim_Wrath.png||Grim_Wrath.png