How The Dragon Equipment Came To The Lands Of Runescape

bjbj1991

A long time ago when the world was still new. Man was terrorized by the creatures surrounding them. He was given a choice, go into slavery or be eaten by their captors. But there were some who resisted. They lived in caves and the dense forests praying to Guthix to help them. Guthix felt pity on the men. So he sent a rock of metal to land upon the world. Man discovered this rock and named the metal from it Dragon. The men forged the rock into many forms. Then men knew the rock would not be sufficient to arm everyone against the creatures so they created the dragon pickax. This pick could mine the runite rocks in one hit. Man emptied the world of all but 5 known runite rocks. As the men were heading to find the 2 rocks rumored to exist in the far north. The power of Zamorak turned the men against each other. They were the first men to be slain by their own kin and their spirits were forever lost and thus forced to roam the lands for all eternity. Few men lived to see the end of this war. But those who did wish they had not for after the order was restored the creatures came. They consumed the men and thus the pickaxes with them. The men had been blown a massive hit, many of the rebels had fallen their picks had been lost and the creatures were now aware of their presence in the world. The men were forced to find a way to defend themselves against the creatures so they made axes from the metals they had collected and harvested the trees. They built a massive fortress from the wood and fortified it with their strongest warriors. At midday the creatures discovered the fortress and attacked the woodcutters were trapped and stood no chance against them they all fell to their power. However the walls were too high to scale and to strong to destroy so the creatures failed to claim the fortress. The men knew they had to act soon to save their kin and overthrow their enemies for they would be back with greater numbers soon. The men were now skilled enough to make armor and weapons and thus they did. Within a week the men had an army of over 10,000 in full dragon and many times more with full rune. At midnight the alarm sounded the creatures were coming again. Demons, dragons, kalphites, even the dragonkins came to end the last resistance. The walls of the city were all the defenders in dragon were placed were blown down. Peasants rushed from their homes in all forms of armor in time to watch the creatures feast on their cities defenders. The peasants attacked their opposition with unimaginable fury. They forced them deep underground and far away from their lands were they remain to this day.

THE END

Within a week the men had an army of over 10,000 in full dragon and many times more with full rune

Let me guess... Auto-training??!!! :P

I like it!

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

could you please put it in paragraph form? It's just too hard to read like it is. Also you might want to check out the store where you buy d daggers and longs. It says that the mettle comes from some other demnsion/ land/ world thing. (I forgot exactly)

There was also something about in in one of the old letters to the gods (it was one of Guthix's)

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42