WHITE SCREEN??

bigboi18184

Okay.. this has happened to me like 10 times this month... i'll be playing runescape and the screen just turns white.. and the [ x ] for (log out).... disappears.. and its getting annoying.. i've died twice because of this does anyone know what it is.. its also happened to my friend once or twice but not as many times as me.

And the only way I can get it to undo is to refresh the page.

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

Okay.. this has happened to me like 10 times this month... i'll be playing runescape and the screen just turns white.. and the [ x ] for (log out).... disappears.. and its getting annoying.. i've died twice because of this does anyone know what it is.. its also happened to my friend once or twice but not as many times as me.

And the only way I can get it to undo is to refresh the page.

Is RS the only page you have open when it happens?

Sometimes. like just a second ago, it was the only page i had open.

The only part that turns white "more of a grayish color" is the little screen my char. runs around on.

Nothing else changes color, and also the game freezes. but like i can open another page and the internet will be working perfectly fine.

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

I have the same problem, I tried to play RS today after couple of months of not playing. Screen goes white and black randomily, one of the white screens caused my whole computer to crash. :/ It didnt do this before and the only thing that has changed in my computer is that I bought a new graphics card. (HD5770) Could it be related to that? Bad drivers?

EDIT: After looking through RSOF, it seems that the HD5xxx drivers could be causing this.

[spoiler=Quote]

Hi there,

I can see what appears to be a clear link here with the Radeon 5000 series. I acknowledge some of you have picked up on this.

It looks like the custom drivers they create for the OpenGL API are having compatibility issues as of late.

For now, could I ask anyone in this thread experiencing the problem to attempt to disable Windows 7 aero, by changing the colour theme to Windows 7 Basic in your preferences.

This is just in case their is a correlation between the Windows 7 iteration of the driver software and RSHD having issues or crashes, when the GPU is being accessed by both Aero and RS. There have been reports of aero causing unusual driver conflicts in the past, so its worth trying.

Best regards,

~Mod AC

Sephy.png

I have the same problem, randomily it just goes white only where my charecter is i can still see inven and that stuff.

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg