Prayer training : soul wars, pest control, or dragon slaying?

korol

Which of these methods do you think is most effective for prayer training?

-soul wars

-pest control

-dragon slaying (and selling the hides to buy more dragon bones)

I have 130 combat and 82 prayer. I have a gilded altar.

Keep in my all my figures are on average.

Pest control with a team you can obtain 100 points in an hour. This turns out to be around 24k prayer xp in an hour.

Soul Wars with a team you can obtain 9 zeal an hour. This turn out to be around 26k prayer xp in an hour.

As for green dragon slaying, you make about 342 prayer xp per kill (You get the 252 xp from the dragon bone and one dragon hide equals 38% of a dragon bone) and the amount you can get an in a hour varies.

If you can make 1M an hour while killing green dragons it comes out to be 50k prayer xp in an hour.

If you can make 600k an hour while killing green dragons it comes out to be 30k prayer xp in an hour.

So killing green dragons is your best bet, unless you can make more then 600k-1M in an hour then you should do that and buy the bones.

~ Captainkidd

If you can make 1M an hour while killing green dragons it comes out to be 50k prayer xp in an hour.

If you can make 600k an hour while killing green dragons it comes out to be 30k prayer xp in an hour.

~ Captainkidd

I kill a lot of dragons, and with 77 atk and 98 str i very rarely make above 400k an hour, usually average about 300k.

i'm sure this goes up with a higher attack level - But i can't imagine anywhere near a mil per hour, and i reckon 600k an hour is still pushing it...

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

~ Captainkidd

I kill a lot of dragons, and with 77 atk and 98 str i very rarely make above 400k an hour, usually average about 300k.

i'm sure this goes up with a higher attack level - But i can't imagine anywhere near a mil per hour, and i reckon 600k an hour is still pushing it...

Captain, remember to take into account the fact that with gilded altar, you still have to bury the bones, whereas with the others, just a few clicks does it.

Also, Gid, I think you must be doing something wrong. Anyway, at the OP's levels, I'm sure he can garner quite a few bones and some other XP besides. I'd suggest dragon bones, still, since he's got the altar already. That is, if he's set on DIY'ing it. Otherwise, if he has a better moneymaker, maybe he should be doing that and buying all the bones.

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Also, Gid, I think you must be doing something wrong. Anyway, at the OP's levels, I'm sure he can garner quite a few bones and some other XP besides. I'd suggest dragon bones, still, since he's got the altar already. That is, if he's set on DIY'ing it. Otherwise, if he has a better moneymaker, maybe he should be doing that and buying all the bones.

Wheres the top spot for killing them? I've farmed them in the cave just above edgeville from around 90 - 98 str, have i wasted a lot of time in the wrong spot... ?

:mellow:

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"