Using a gs on kbd?

BrutalxBrandon

I see high lvls using them but I don't stick around to watch because I don't want to fight there kill. Do I use a familiar to distract the kbd then do a spec or is there another way? I tried using a terrorbird but it wasn't distracted by it and taking a blow w/o my dfs on hit pretty hard.

MURDER0US.png

Antifire potions and magic prayer

Hell i havent played runescape in half a year but this is just simpsons did it.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Pirate is Right using Antifires + Magic Prayer OR Super Antifires will provide complete protection from its mage style although that still leave you open to suffer from its melee attack.

Ah alright thank you both, the melee attack doesn't worry me that much though.

MURDER0US.png

you should only use a 2 handed against the KBD if you have super anti-fires, and the weapon should be a Zammy Spear on stab.

Magic protection DOES NOT help against the KBD's normal fire. The only dragons Protection from magic works on is Green, blue, red, and black. Not metals or KBD.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

you should only use a 2 handed against the KBD if you have super anti-fires, and the weapon should be a Zammy Spear on stab.

Magic protection DOES NOT help against the KBD's normal fire. The only dragons Protection from magic works on is Green, blue, red, and black. Not metals or KBD.

Listen, i left long before super antifires so i dont know anything about that but its common sense that magic prayer works against normal fire

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Go use prayer on an Iron dragon, and see how well you do.

It's actually more common knowledge it DOESN'T work on Metal dragons and the KBD. It does work on the normal dragons (green-black)

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Protect from Magic helps reduce the damage taken from Dragonfire. It does NOT nullify damage completely. ((Please note this only works when no other form of Dragonfire protection is in use. When a dragon uses Dragonfire on you, a message appears in the text box saying: "Your prayers resist some of the dragon fire.")

I guess it doesnt work in conjunction with antifire, but it does work against dragonfire.

Ah well, just use super antidragonfire (damn RS is easy now, back in the days we didnt have super antifire)

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Praying magic with anti dragonfire potions does work there. I got bored last time I had black dragons for slayer thought hey why not kill KBD.

I got about 5 kills per inventory (using a mixture of food, but mainly curries (had them spare)) using veracs+ZGS (I got it for sara then never used it) piety+magic protect+anti fire. No BoB or healing familiar which is pretty good considering.

Just protect magic fails on most dragons, but with antifire it almost completely nullifies it.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Protect from Magic helps reduce the damage taken from Dragonfire. It does NOT nullify damage completely. ((Please note this only works when no other form of Dragonfire protection is in use. When a dragon uses Dragonfire on you, a message appears in the text box saying: "Your prayers resist some of the dragon fire.")

I guess it doesnt work in conjunction with antifire, but it does work against dragonfire.

Ah well, just use super antidragonfire (damn RS is easy now, back in the days we didnt have super antifire)

Try actually attaining the level with the crazy herblore prices at the moment and then tell me it is easy.

from 57 to 85 is going to cost him alot more than 60m with current prices unless he farms his own herbs and buys the 2nds.

I don't think so sir, I just checked the GE prices and prayer potions are 21.7 gp/exp. I just got 12 gp/exp 2 weeks ago by putting some research into the price trends of herblore and got some cheap experience. I bet you could get cheaper too, is it possible? Yes, does everyone have the dedication to research and find out how to level herblore cheaply? Maybe not.

Point is, just randomly buying potion ingredients ranges from 18 - 30 gp/xp. No where near your estimated 200m for level 85. What the heck, you ARE SELLING BACK THE POTIONS RIGHT?

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Great, I started my first debate! Haha, well thanks for all your info everyone. I will try every method mentioned w/o the risk of losing/breaking items just in-case, except for the super anti one because I obviously don't have the lvl requirement but do plan on getting it soon.

MURDER0US.png