Ice Strykewyrms

mooo3000

Cave near fairy ring dks.

Enter, go into northwest cave entrance and block all the streams with spade.

Go back to entrance cave and to east and into that cave.

There be wyrms.

They melee so bring gear with melee defence, they also got a mage based attack but they wont use it if you melee.

If they dig under the ground, move two or more squares or they will hit 30.

Good luck :thumbup:

2dvjurb.png

Ah I see, I was in the cave but didn't know you had to block the streams. Thanks alot now I won't have a headache looking around for it :D

Haha I did block all the streams but didn't even know there was another cave, was looking for them in the wrong place for like 10 mins :P

2dvjurb.png

Heh got to try these bad boys and I gotta say loving the noted drops.

I actually went down there with Fire surge and extremes, the max hit I've done there so far is 66 :). Just wondering now if its worth use Ahrims or just going straight for prayer boosting gear since I'm prayer melee anyways.

Not sure If what familar is better either. I could go for the mage boost with the wolper, healing with unicorn or pack yak for all the shark drops and banking :s

Heh got to try these bad boys and I gotta say loving the noted drops.

I actually went down there with Fire surge and extremes, the max hit I've done there so far is 66 :). Just wondering now if its worth use Ahrims or just going straight for prayer boosting gear since I'm prayer melee anyways.

Not sure If what familar is better either. I could go for the mage boost with the wolper, healing with unicorn or pack yak for all the shark drops and banking :s

is this with the new gear? or do spells just do even more damage to them?

Naaxi.png

I wasn't using any new gear, its just that Fire spells do heavy damage on them, I'd imagine hitting 70+ with the new mage gear and praying magic boosts, but I can't be bother changing from curses.

Interesting. Do the other strykewyrms also have elemental weaknesses?

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

I wasn't using any new gear, its just that Fire spells do heavy damage on them, I'd imagine hitting 70+ with the new mage gear and praying magic boosts, but I can't be bother changing from curses.

Interesting. Do the other strykewyrms also have elemental weaknesses?

Probably wouldn't hurt to try it. Can only think of fire working on the jungle and water working on the desert. Or i can be completely wrong though lol. Just got on and haven't had a chance to do them as a task.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]