bronze dragons

skaterrjamez

What are your stats?

Melee them with anti dragonfire potions and antidragon shield. That way you only take melee damage which is small.

I find the CT the best place as its easy to get to and there's no annoying dogs.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

What are your stats?

Melee them with anti dragonfire potions and antidragon shield. That way you only take melee damage which is small.

I find the CT the best place as its easy to get to and there's no annoying dogs.

stats are 75 att, 99 str, 80 def, 90 hp, 57 pray

kopbrah.png

Check out my youtube for COD and runescape

Just wear melee armour like you normally would and take a BoB, as the bones really add up. Shouldn't take long and is a nice task really.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Take the melee set-up you normally use, and get some kind of crush weapon. Leaf bladed sword seems the best.

Unless you have access to super antifire pots, then zammy spear should do the trick.

Take a BoB, super att and str, antifire pots, and swing away.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Actually i believe a stab weapon is much better on metal drags than a crush weapon is unless thats what you meant.

Uhm lol yeah, stab weapon. My bad...

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

wear prossy, black mask/ slayer helm, antidragonfire shield/ dfs, leaf bladed sword (stab)

just take a few prayer pots pray melee and pot up with antifire breath potion when needed.

go to the ones in the chaos tunnels as there is 2 spawns that are never used and there's nothing else attacking you.

pilipod.png

There is also the option of ranging them as well, just wear a good range setup and use anti-fire pots + anti-fire shield. As long as you stay out of their melee reach, they'll only use fire. I would only do this if you were 70+ range though. You melee stats are more than enough to take them down. Just use above mentioned methods

Also, use the chaos tunnel to kill them, there's I believe 3 rooms each with 2 bronze dragons. The easiest one I would think is the one with the earth warriors on the west side of the tunnels. As long as you stay in the south part of the room with just the two dragons, the warriors wouldn't atk you....heck, I don't even think earth warriors are agressive to you anymore.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png