Quest cape.

mlskid

So I just finished WGS, and now I only have 3 quests left. Rocking out, Within the light, and Nomad's requiem. I am going to be doing them in that order, trying to pot to get the final levels i will need. (I already have all of that stuff planned out.)

So, I was just wondering, Do i have to have all of the wishlists completed for Rag and Bone man, and Fur 'n seek? I seem to recall that I do but I wasn't sure if I did or not. Thanks for all help

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

You need the wishlist for Rag and Bone Man completed as there is one quest point associated with that

You do not need to do the Fur and Seek wishlist as that one doesn't give a quest point.

Good luck. I really enjoyed Rocking Out (thank you tip.it! :D ) and Within the Light. Hope you do to. And congrats on finishing WGS! :D

Okay thanks, that helps me out a TON. ^_^ And I hope that I will enjoy both of those quests, I know that I am going to have a difficult time of nomad, my computer has a bad habit of lagging when I'm about ready to go fight the final boss quest monster.lol

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

You need the wishlist for Rag and Bone Man completed as there is one quest point associated with that

This was changed with the Fur n Seek quest update. The initial Rag and Bone Man quest gives 2 quest points now, with the wishlist being essentially optional.