Vyrewatch Cremation reward update

Adam platelegs (t) is a possible reward from vyrewatch cremation.

fuer grissa ost drauka

"Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary, cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no committment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Cut him without mercy to the depths of his spirit. It is the balance of life: death. It is the dance with death."

"Dance with me, Death." Bringer of death. "I am ready."

• 3 weeks later...

Could you post a picture confirming this? It would be greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

Oh, I'd completely forgotten I'd posted this topic. >.<

If and when I get another one, I can. I'm currently doing another vyrewatch run, got 209 pyred magic logs to waste on them.

Though, I'm not entirely sure how a picture would be any real confirmation. For all anyone knows, I could easily buy the item in question, go stand in the Columbarium with some other random stuff people know can be found there and some Columbarium keys, and take a screenshot of that.

fuer grissa ost drauka

"Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary, cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no committment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Cut him without mercy to the depths of his spirit. It is the balance of life: death. It is the dance with death."

"Dance with me, Death." Bringer of death. "I am ready."

Saliris,

Seeing as this seems to be an issue regarding an item entry, and you've just recently posted a new topic within our Items subforum ( http://forum.tip.it/topic/260149-question-regarding-item-corrections-to-the-database/ ), I'm going to go ahead and lock this topic. It's going to start getting a bit too confusing if we have two active topics at once.

I've just finished replying to your original inquiry within that topic.

Thank you and sorry for all the confusion :P

- SerpentEye

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png