Is this a decent PKer?

darcsoul88

What can I do to make my Pker better I was hearing about Soul wars or something where you can trade in points for str without raising HP.

The Good

Combat lvl 47

40 Attack

56 Strength

64 Range

50 Mage

58 HP

The Bad

3 Defence

10 Prayer << Did these 2 things screw my PKer or should I still be ok?

Would you rate my Pker a 8/10? Can he still be used to range 2h and kill people in PVP?

You 'Always' want HP exp. without it, your opponent will out last you in battle, and has a higher chance to K0 you. You should be going to soul wars for nothing else then HP EXP.

Other then that, your pure could work. I would suggest getting 10 def and doing Wanted! for white armour. And on top of this, depending on what you want to do with your attack in the future, get 31 or maybe even 44 prayer(You will need defensive prayers to complete quests like Monkey Madness, unless you're extremely skilled and have friends to help you).

I've never trained a 10 def pure myself, but from what i hear they're pretty effective in PvP.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Erm yeah hp is the one stat you dont wanna keep low no matter what you do.

Its all very well having high combat stats so you can "pwn" people, but if they have more hp than you they require less food (if being used) and generall last much longer. Where as you will burn thru more food and last less time and have higher risk of being K0ed

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You 'Always' want HP exp. without it, your opponent will out last you in battle, and has a higher chance to K0 you. You should be going to soul wars for nothing else then HP EXP.

Other then that, your pure could work. I would suggest getting 10 def and doing Wanted! for white armour. And on top of this, depending on what you want to do with your attack in the future, get 31 or maybe even 44 prayer(You will need defensive prayers to complete quests like Monkey Madness, unless you're extremely skilled and have friends to help you).

I've never trained a 10 def pure myself, but from what i hear they're pretty effective in PvP.

Erm yeah hp is the one stat you dont wanna keep low no matter what you do.

Its all very well having high combat stats so you can "pwn" people, but if they have more hp than you they require less food (if being used) and generall last much longer. Where as you will burn thru more food and last less time and have higher risk of being K0ed

[cabbage] - ignore these bads.

Read his post - He's a f2p pure range/2her - He doesnt need a wopper HP pool, the max hit in f2p is much lower than in p2p. And for the record MM can be done without prayer - I did it with 31...

In f2p pure fights HP plays a minor role unless you're a safer, in which case you ain't gettin no kills, son.

It's all about eating at low HP so the enemy does too - and snagging the KO first.

The prayer isn't a mistake - I'd go for eagle eye, or at least ultimate strength - As you'll find you get better 'max damage per combat level' than you would by 'pure' str or range.

The defence isn't a massive problem - dont think getting 10 is really worth it combat level wise when you think about the str you could have instead... But full Black (g) does look [bleep]ing awesome.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Well if hes planning on using soulwars it implies p2p and nowhere does it say he is f2p.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well if hes planning on using soulwars it implies p2p and nowhere does it say he is f2p.

Most good F2P PKing accounts are trained in P2P, as it's quicker XP and easier to make money.

Ofc he's a F2P Pker, with these stats:

40 Attack

56 Strength

64 Range

50 Mage

58 HP

P2P Pures would be at least shooting for 50 attack for the Range>Maul KO, and they should be getting 60 for claws.

And the emphasis on 'Range/2H KO's?

Come on, use your head. :P

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

That's right, hp isn't important. "last much longer", what kind of [cabbage] is that. Say you are 50 hp, and he is 60 hp, and you both have a full invent of lobbies. He will last 10 hp longer (on a total of over 300), wow, that's gonna make a difference. You are, hopefully, long koed, or have koed the other before you have used all your food;

That's right, hp isn't important. "last much longer", what kind of [cabbage] is that. Say you are 50 hp, and he is 60 hp, and you both have a full invent of lobbies. He will last 10 hp longer (on a total of over 300), wow, that's gonna make a difference. You are, hopefully, long koed, or have koed the other before you have used all your food;

OK thanks for all the tips and keep them comming.

SO YES I AM MEMBER BUT I WANT TO PK F2P.

What would you guys reccomend for stats (as a goal) Just keep doing what im doing? What do u rate my Pker F2P?

• 2 weeks later...

OK, this guy doesn't know that much about PKing.

HP is amazing to have depending on what the average player you're fighting can hit. However, most SW products are better off (in f2p at least) because their max is a lot higher than yours and they dont really need more than 65ish HP. I will also respect you a lot less for being a SW product.

Your pure is fine for F2P as far as I'm concerned. The only thing you want/need to improve on is stats obviously, but you can pk fine with that.

I have a 10 def pure (because I did not like 2 defense at all, thanks to jagex's mage update once, then they change it to being much less possible to accidentally train def with mage..jerkoffs..). It wrecks F2P most of the time, I don't have much trouble with Sw products and they're my biggest enemy besides rangers that hit rapid 13-15s.

You shouldn't really have gotten prayer, since it's not useful to have until you can access the monastery for easy prayer restore. And the 15% prayers do not affect range or strength on F2P at all until level 84 range/strength. Before that, getting that level prayer hurts you. I've done the math and whatnot.

My black pure's stats:

40 attack, 80 strength, 10 defense

72 hitpoints, 69 range, 31 prayer

63 magic, level 63 combat (just got because of 79 to 80 strength)

I can pk with range quite well since my strength is ok, and i hit 11s fairly rapidly (70 range is 12's).

Just remember not to get up prayer unless its 31 and you have 73ish str. Otherwise you won't really benefit from it, and even then you wont need it.. Also, being pure means being the most capable of dealing good damage for your level, try to keep hp low if you want to get mage. I personally need higher mage on that 10 def pure because I don't hit well enough on armored bounty hunter targets. I don't use PvP worlds often because most of the time, people will either be too high a level, or run/teleport all the time.

Also:

Aim for the new max hits for what you'd be pking with the most, maybe even by 2 levels.

So go for 63/74/83 strength, 71/78/85 range. Try to keep your mage up with one or the other, or both, whatever. It helps if you want to kill armored targets, and is good for when people want to mage you (hardly ever).

If you want defense, get 10, i destroy 5 and 20 defense pures quite quickly. 30 defense pures at 65-70 combat are craaaaazy, you have no idea how bad they kick [wagon]. I think that an addy pure will be my next one. I can't say much about 40 defense, since my rune pure is not trained enough to really pk well. I will try to pk with him once I get 55-60 magic and 63 strength, here are his current stats.

40 attack, 56 strength, 40 defense, all with dragon slayer done

1 range, 31 prayer, 43 magic, 46 hp

The reason behind 1 ranged is that I do not want the HP exp from range until it will not give a significant amount for me to lvl hp. And even then, I am only training it to 40, so I can wear more mage defensive gear for target killing. The only reason this character has prayer is because I had made it as a second main when my actual main had a full bank, then they made 68 f2p slots for bank. So I converted it into a mediocre 40 def pure. When I converted it, I had forgotten about prayer, but figured this was ok for target killing.. I think it will do amazing, but I'm not sure how many people will want to fight me, lol.

553VriC.png?1