Waterfiends. Zammy Spear or Sara sword.

HerHero

z spear has +5 more crush bonus than the SS

SS has +8 more Strength then the Z spear

Unless you REALLY want to train str...SS would be a waste to buy IMO, Z spear is a lot less, and heck, you'll hit a little more often with it anyways.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Also, spear has a small amount of defence. Ss has a decent spec though, but I'd just use EE or sgs

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

If you are training strength anyway then go with SS. It is slightly better. But it's not worth buying just for wfiend tasks. Go with the ZS; the difference between the 2 is very small and you can use your spear for other things as well.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.