Tpr + Downfalls Night Out In PVP .

Magik

First off Gratz to DV for doing a pvp war. May I ask who it was against as I haven't seen anyone mention who your planned fight was against.

Secondly you don't just stop your war to hit another clan/team/pkers you continue your war until they start crashing then you team to clear or world hop/pause the war.

Gratz Downfall + friends.

Nice of Asc to offer an AC unfortunate that DV paniced into causing a mess lol.

Tpr had a few more opts than d0 just to let you know.

Again we apologize ascension, when DV rushed us we were just gonna hit them but then you guys decided to rush us too. Same with ST (silent warriors+ the vikings, the people dv wa supposed to war).

eossig7.gif

Eosleader.gifPROUD EOS RETIRED jfzxvq.pngPROUD TPR OLDSCHOOL

In Prannoy We Trust.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ascension, they rushed us so we fought back, we wasn't going to let Dv hit us and let them get away with it. Should of got your facts right before hitting us. Was fun though, 0k 0d :/

Yeh, sorry about that. We were just asked to AC their "planned" fight, but we just left cause we didn't really know wtf was going on/didn't want to get involved.

Fair enough, DV was telling you that cuz they couldn't handle it themselves, no hard feelings <3:

lol my spies told me you guys massed up to crash our war. but nice back up :thumbup:

What spies rofl we were all saying it on public ircs and on #t0 which you were in and saw.

naww i knew this from the day before yestaurday but its waste of my time talking to you.

Yesterday*

Guess the word spread around, anyone could of told you. And if its a waste of time talking to me then why do you respond to all my comments?

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

First off Gratz to DV for doing a pvp war. May I ask who it was against as I haven't seen anyone mention who your planned fight was against.

Secondly you don't just stop your war to hit another clan/team/pkers you continue your war until they start crashing then you team to clear or world hop/pause the war.

Again we apologize ascension, when DV rushed us we were just gonna hit them but then you guys decided to rush us too. Same with ST (silent warriors+ the vikings, the people dv wa supposed to war).

So it was TPR + D0 not TPR + downfall?

6590ew.jpg

bassicaly. Magik just didn`t recognize t0.

eossig7.gif

In Prannoy We Trust.

So it took like 3 clans/teams to clear asc + dv?

6590ew.jpg

the t0 were in tpr lulz....

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

It was fun, we discovered it was a planned fight, so were about to go hop but got rushed by DV and later by Asc. Was funny to see DV bail to mossies after Mago died after they rushed us lol, and then I don't know why Asc rushed us but meh, they didn't really have the opts to compete so they did they best thing by stopping. Shout out to Machamp for trying to claim T0 was involved when the only T0 members who went, are apart of TPR. Then nice job bringing DK and PH lol, who ended up fighting each other.

100221191924.png

100221202244.png

Thanks for rune, and shame about the war. :oops:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

One alone could've done it easely, as soon as we killed mago nero8 they would all run cluelesssly, but dv has beef with all 3 and "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" , take it as ,for example, tr+cr vs dk, one of those clans alone can beat dk easely but they both hate dk so they team on them.

was bassicaly 3v4 tho (tpr+df+to vs dv+asc+silent warriors+the vikings) if you want to get technical. Apparently it wasnt really d0 but only t0 in tpr tho, but I cant tell.

eossig7.gif

In Prannoy We Trust.

Give se credit because they were your blackup after getting [bleep]ed on by DK :thumbup:

Yes after we [bleep]ed the crap out of you, then you decided to call your blackup daddy DK. We were there for you, not DK.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Give se credit because they were your blackup after getting [bleep]ed on by DK :thumbup:

Yes after we [bleep]ed the crap out of you, then you decided to call your blackup daddy DK. We were there for you, not DK.

Oh!!! Sorry for having a ac ROFL

Ex Legendz Warlord - Proud DV Warlord- Ex SE Member - New Threat FA

DONTheDivine-1.jpg

Don's LastWordsFor twr - Click Here

Dont look if you cant handle the truth.

DV ended then dk came, two different fights,se then came asking fight dk with us so why not. but then like ph dragonforce 2m and other clans came and was really messy so se+tpr decided to go ac ng's/trwf's fight.

eossig7.gif

In Prannoy We Trust.

AC? You called them when you were camping mossies with 30 opts, nice fail there DK juniors.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

So you had Ascension, PH, and DK acing for you?

DV ended then dk came, two different fights,se then came asking fight dk with us so why not. but then like ph dragonforce 2m and other clans came and was really messy so se+tpr decided to go ac ng's/trwf's fight.

Wrong again, while dk was [bleep]ing on se+df+tpr, dv was trying to pick another world to fight the clans we were supose to be fighting.

DONTheDivine-1.jpg

Too add onto this, DV attacked tpr first so I don't see why you need an ac if you initiated the fight.

6590ew.jpg

Too add onto this, DV attacked tpr first so I don't see why you need an ac if you initiated the fight.

Wrong, We saw them walking back and forwarth (trying to get a click). So we attacked. BTW, why would they show up at our war? lol. They had it coming for them.

DONTheDivine-1.jpg

Wrong, We saw them walking back and forwarth (trying to get a click). So we attacked. BTW, why would they show up at our war? lol. They had it coming for them.

Yea we had it coming for us, too bad you couldn't outperform.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

We were walking around acing when you rushed us unprovoked, lied to Ascension to get them to attack us as well , you then proceeded to get decimated and call 2 other "clans" for backup.

We were suppose to war the vikings+silent warriors but tpr and df came to *watch* the war lol

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

LMFAO. Welcome to the wilderness other clans are allowed to walk around. They didn't interfer or make the first move, If they were you should have let them then they'd look bad and AC could handle them. But instead you panic and attack them call for blackup and still lose thus making you look really bad right now. I'm all for DV doing pvp wars but you've got a lot of work on learning how things work. Accepting your mistake today would be the first step.

6590ew.jpg

Wrong again, while dk was [bleep]ing on se+df+tpr, dv was trying to pick another world to fight the clans we were supose to be fighting.

dont try to save face here.... st ended then you guys had like 12 opts on moss and ended too.. Whatever not gonna dragg it out on these forums when everyone who was there knows what happened :thumbsup:

eossig7.gif

In Prannoy We Trust.

Yea we had it coming for us, too bad you couldn't outperform.

Oh well, Acs did a good job of hitting you guys with alittle bit of Karma. That ride on the crashing wagon didn't end on a good note im sure. :thumbup:

BTW, showout to all who ac'ed, much <3

DONTheDivine-1.jpg