Tpr + Downfalls Night Out In PVP .

Magik

Well we got word DV was out so we decided to mass up along with Downfall. We quickly discovered they had a fight and planned to AC when DV rushed us along with the other AC : Ascension+Friends. With some nice tanking and piles we quickly cleared Ascension to mossies, and forced DV to hop worlds. Then SW+TV frustrated that their opponents left, rushed us and we quickly dispatched of them. We fought PH for a while before finally ending after being out for a good 2 hours.

Dv's Starting: 100221141758.png

n720sz.png

100221191924.png

100221202244.png

100221215220.png

2q3onkp.png

100221142047.png

100221143107.png

legacy8142009.png

100221144629.png

2howuva.png

magonero.jpg

Thanks for the fight Ascension/PH/DV/Silent Warriors/The Vikings was fun, hope for many more :)

Bonus Section:

RUN ITS TPR (Picture courtesy of TheNitin):

indianishere36feb220113.jpg

Joe: Removed inappropriate content

tifovsigev3.jpg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were supposed to be ACing their fight (they told us you were crashing) but no fight occurred between them and whoever they were fighting so we left instead of getting involved further.

I had 1 death no kills (was late).

Aceofspades-1.png

Ascension Forums || IRC: #rs-ascension on SwiftIRC || Ascension Memberlist

Ascension, they rushed us so we fought back, we wasn't going to let Dv hit us and let them get away with it. Should of got your facts right before hitting us. Was fun though, 0k 0d :/

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Nice to see DV doing PvP wars :thumbup:

Haven't seen downfall do many :unsure: seem to be just pk trips

check our past history ;)

Anyways 1K 0D,

Was laughing so hard when they rushed us. grats for calling DK. We weren't going to crash just wanted to watch ;)... But thanks for allowing us to defend ourselves once you rushed. Was a pleasure taking out Mago+Machamp multiple times.... Should practice tanking more in DF and DK guys... Thought you were better than that.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

lol my spies told me you guys massed up to crash our war. but nice back up :thumbup:

Cool story, shouldn't have hit us first though, that just gave us all the right to turn our "crash" (as you would call it) into a little cluster fight :). So technically there is no back up, should probably learn some things about the wild before going out there. :thumbsup:

smokeysavedcd.png

We went for a pk war, but some of the clans/teams were not sporting enough for letting Dv do a pvp war, but nevermind, it was wilderness and we knew they would hit us, but I have no regrets as this was our first pvp war and we massed decent if not good considering DV is a cwar clan just stepping into wildy.

GF TPR + DF, enjoy the loot :)

dontspamxh3.gif

Dv got gwasballed. We were hunting you till steve foodz - ascension warlord told us you guys had a planned, we were actualy gonna hop r0fl, then dv rushed us so we cleared dv, then ascension,and then st.

Made DV hop worlds about five times until they only had 5 people in moss and ended, calling dk to come pk us after that, but they really had no impact so we just kept pving in other places while ph fought dk.

Good fight, welcome to pvp, cant wait for more action! :D

eossig7.gif

Eosleader.gifPROUD EOS RETIRED jfzxvq.pngPROUD TPR OLDSCHOOL

In Prannoy We Trust.

We were supposed to be ACing their fight (they told us you were crashing) but no fight occurred between them and whoever they were fighting so we left instead of getting involved further.

y ac for them luululul...?

We went for a pk war, but some of the clans/teams were not sporting enough for letting Dv do a pvp war, but nevermind, it was wilderness and we knew they would hit us, but I have no regrets as this was our first pvp war and we massed decent if not good considering DV is a cwar clan just stepping into wildy.

GF TPR + DF, enjoy the loot :)

rofl your going to get hit by us every time you go out.. get used to it.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

lol my spies told me you guys massed up to crash our war. but nice back up :thumbup:

What spies rofl we were all saying it on public ircs and on #t0 which you were in and saw.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Lets hope they don't have an AC when they war then :thumbup:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Ascension, they rushed us so we fought back, we wasn't going to let Dv hit us and let them get away with it. Should of got your facts right before hitting us. Was fun though, 0k 0d :/

Yeh, sorry about that. We were just asked to AC their "planned" fight, but we just left cause we didn't really know wtf was going on/didn't want to get involved.

Aceofspades-1.png

What spies rofl we were all saying it on public ircs and on #t0 which you were in and saw.

naww i knew this from the day before yestaurday but its waste of my time talking to you.

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

When we see Tpr/Df walking towards us it's not our first instinct to think you guys are acing. <_<

Wasn't our intention to hit you we just fought back when you rushed with DV.

1 kill 1 death for me

Got piled by DV and Ascension but dragged them off.

Died to DK later on.

Was fun :)

y ac for them luululul...?

For a week prep war. They said they would accept our declaration if we AC'ed for em. So we made a deal that if we had 10-15 on at that time we would go.

Aceofspades-1.png

Lets hope they don't have an AC when they war then :thumbup:

We don't hit planned fights.

smokeysavedcd.png

First off Gratz to DV for doing a pvp war. May I ask who it was against as I haven't seen anyone mention who your planned fight was against.

Secondly you don't just stop your war to hit another clan/team/pkers you continue your war until they start crashing then you team to clear or world hop/pause the war.

Gratz Downfall + friends.

Nice of Asc to offer an AC unfortunate that DV paniced into causing a mess lol.

6590ew.jpg