Selling pixel sig..cutt price in half 150k! 4 Rune miners!!

Link91

1091.gifi made this 4 some1 on a pm/sig shop.. i put alot of time and effort on it, but now they dont reply on anyhting on the sig... they said they would pay 250-300k for it, so if any1 want 2 pay that ill sell 2 them.. ill change the name and i guess put stats or another quote where some of the font is.

let me know.

thanks

EDIT:150k wins it!!!!!!!!

Guest dominic73
1091.gifi made this 4 some1 on a pm/sig shop.. i put alot of time and effort on it, but now they dont reply on anyhting on the sig... they said they would pay 250-300k for it, so if any1 want 2 pay that ill sell 2 them.. ill change the name and i guess put stats or another quote where some of the font is.

let me know.

thanks

its good but not ur best :lol:

Well, since everybody seems to be giving their comments, let me add mine (for what it counts :wink:). I know it's the wilderness and all, but I think you should contrast the trees and sky with slightly brighter colors (Just slightly or you'll ruin the effect!). The sig's background is a little too dark atm.

It's nice though. :)

Well, since everybody seems to be giving their comments, let me add mine (for what it counts :wink:). I know it's the wilderness and all, but I think you should contrast the trees and sky with slightly brighter colors (Just slightly or you'll ruin the effect!). The sig's background is a little too dark atm.

It's nice though. :)

thanks 4 the advice, ill try that when i get back form the beach...

and Arm u got 200k? :wink: lol

Your clouds own...
tyvm

Your clouds own...

The wildy and the sig itself remember me of that guys being copied...

huh? lol

and ppl the wild is suppossed 2 rezemble what the actual area looks like there... but there the soil in grey, and theres only 2 trees... ( i thought i would look bad grey, and 2 empty with only 2 trees)

Your clouds own...
tyvm

Your clouds own...

The wildy and the sig itself remember me of that guys being copied...

huh? lol

and ppl the wild is suppossed 2 rezemble what the actual area looks like there... but there the soil in grey, and theres only 2 trees... ( i thought i would look bad grey, and 2 empty with only 2 trees)

Forget about that...listen to me lol...

Landscape PWNZ !

if i were you...dudes out there...i'd buy it right now :)

wait theres not many people on its 4 in the morning eastern time here and people start to get on at about 8 or 9 for me
yea, well ive been bumping this 4 days, so im fed up that sonofsedna didnt reply on the sig, or answer my pms... although ive seen her online...

so yea its 150k plz some1 buy it. matching av free

wait theres not many people on its 4 in the morning eastern time here and people start to get on at about 8 or 9 for me
yea, well ive been bumping this 4 days, so im fed up that sonofsedna didnt reply on the sig, or answer my pms... although ive seen her online...

oh four days lol jl sellin the sig i might would buy except no money every time i come close to selling a graphic,sig, avatar someone at the last min shows up with late entry and takes the gold bah oh well gl selling anyway

oh four days lol jl sellin the sig i might would buy except no money every time i come close to selling a graphic,sig, avatar someone at the last min shows up with late entry and takes the gold bah oh well gl selling anyway

thanks

bump :(

heres the one with a lighter bg...

401.gif

and this sig is best veiwed in a non lit room (no light/sun)

thanks jep

im ina pitch blk room atm, and it looks sweet as pie, comn 150k is cheap as chips for the kinda effort involved here :D

hey man, its alright im in the same situation, trying to sell some landscape sigs,which in fact are pretty good, and nobody has offered for any of them and they are only 50k ea. I mean, i think people should go for something more original than those dumb bryce sigs(look good but get real boring) and pixeling is getting kind of boring but link's is still very good.

so just hang in there and hopefully someone who wants originality in their sig will buy yours or mine. :P

hey man, its alright im in the same situation, trying to sell some landscape sigs,which in fact are pretty good, and nobody has offered for any of them and they are only 50k ea. I mean, i think people should go for something more original than those dumb bryce sigs(look good but get real boring) and pixeling is getting kind of boring but link's is still very good.

so just hang in there and hopefully someone who wants originality in their sig will buy yours or mine. :P

yea thanks alot :) im probly going 2 stop making pixel sigs now, due 2 the HUGE amount of time they take up. so yea grab it while u still can. and gl on telling ur landscape sigs :)