Loot Share Worlds

Duality64

now come on there is like half and half i know but when i was in my old clan Holy Smiters it took us forever to find a open world to kill bandos

i know just crash but think it this way (eye for an eye) or carma

i highly dought people like to be crashed and it would be easier to find a world with all the world as looot share

i really dont get why they didnt make all the world loot share and why they have not updated it yet

I am Pure I am True I am all Over You...

I am Fear in the Night I am Bringer of Light

Duality64

Level 134

We are the Nightmare, the Chosen Silence

We are the Night

its because if they made all the worlds lootshare it would be impossible to solo...

edit: also fix your grammar+spelling, it gave me a headache

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

It's because if they made all the worlds LootShare it would be impossible to solo...

Edit: Also fix your grammar and spelling, it gave me a headache.

Fix'd

If you're going to criticize someone for a post that's completely comprehensible and legible, at least do it properly..

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

If you're going to criticize someone for a post that's completely comprehensible and legible, at least do it properly..

aN elliPsiS shud consizt of thRee dots not 2

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Unnecessary...but yea, as Aeil said, Soloing would become impossible. I would like more Lootshare worlds, however.

Eh statmint shood end eif a periyud or sum udder form uf punchuasian. emot-parrot.gif

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Eh statmint shood end eif a periyud or sum udder form uf punchuasian. emot-parrot.gif

Comma? :twss:

OT: Yeah, as Guardknox said, soloing would become nearly impossible, but it would be good if there were more loot-share worlds.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I agree. We need more LS worlds or multiple bosses/monsters. Ofcourse with a big team or team with extremely high levels crashing is easy but as said before, I guess no one likes to be crashed and the game would be more fun and enjoyable to all players if there would be no need to crash. Weird that JAGEX doesn't seem to have realized that yet :|

Sephy.png

ellipsis is missing out a word or words in a sentence. Don't see any missing words ;)

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

ellipsis is missing out a word or words in a sentence. Don't see any missing words ;)

Ellipsis (plural ellipses; from the Greek: ἔλλειψις, élleipsis, "omission") is a mark or series of marks that usually indicate an intentional omission of a word or a phrase from the original text. An ellipsis can also be used to indicate a pause in speech, an unfinished thought, or, at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence (aposiopesis) (apostrophe and elipsis mixed). The ellipsis calls for a slight pause in speech.

wikipediawat

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I'd like to say that soloing would NOT become impossible. I somewhat doubt even 50 solos will be happening at once, and highly doubt enough people will be interested in any given moment to make that many 5 man parties.

Yea, because with around one hundred thousand people playing at any given time, it's inconceivable that .05% of them are solo'ing.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png