3 hour painting thing. Lost?

Old

Holy....You did that in 3 hours? Honestly, I can't tell what's not finished about it. Is it the right hand side, where it's all white? That kinda creates a misty effect, which I think makes it look even cooler. Nice job! :thumbsup:

Paragon.png

I think he wanted to do more on the tree, whatever is right of it, and the people. I really like your color choices. Where do you grab your colors?

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Too many effects/filters. It kind of dulls out some of the image, which is why there's no "pop" to it.

I know you didn't finish - only giving feedback on what ya got.

cliffside1ra5.png

Lens flare is too detailed and so has too much contrast with the rest of the painting

take it out

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Not bad. As others have said, the lens flare is a biiiiiig no no D: In general, you should never use a lens flare, but any kind of PhotoShop filters will butcher a digital painting. Other than that, it's pretty good. Some parts are definitely better than others, though I understand that it's not finished. And, if I might ask, do you have an excessive-amount-of-birds fetish? XD Looking at this piece and your previous 15 minute speed painting, I see a pattern here.. :P Moving on.. The sky colours are.. weird.. though that might be partly because of the lens flare. It goes from dark (upper left) to way too blown out (right) for seemingly no reason at all. It's like two completely different atmospheres. I also agree with MrShinyredplanet that you could work on making colours pop more.

Keep posting. We need more digital painting in this forum! (I myself am guilty of not posting here enough though..)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

That's amazing! Is there a higher resolution image?

The only thing I don't like about the image is the lens flare. I don't think it feels right whacking a digital render onto a painting(I know others have said it, too, but there's my reasoning).

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

• 3 weeks later...

I love what you did on the left with the cloud colors and the birds. I'm not sure if the light difference between the left and the right is intentional, but it looks good, although it might be a little too much. Very nice.

a3yvq8.png

Obvious brush strokes are obvious D:

And I lol'd at the TIF re-sizer. Shrunk it down to 97% :lol:

Bu-bu-bu-but my hand cramped ):

Are you painting with a mouse? :lol: I totally remember my mouse-painting, hand-cramping days!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

a3yvq8.png

Obvious brush strokes are obvious D:

And I lol'd at the TIF re-sizer. Shrunk it down to 97% :lol:

Bu-bu-bu-but my hand cramped ):

Are you painting with a mouse? :lol: I totally remember my mouse-painting, hand-cramping days!

Sadly, yes ):

I lost my pen for my graphics tablet. It'll pop up eventually >:3

thatguy3.png