Crandor in f2p - Answered

blakdragon39

I've been mining mithril and coal lately, and smelting them via magic in the mining guild. However, I got frustrated when countless numbers of people 20 and more levels below my mining level were beating me at every single mith rock. :P So some friends suggested I go to Crandor. The first time i went there, I took the long way around, paying 30 gp to travel to Karamja, and then walking through the volcano. They then told me I could take my ship I used in Dragon Slayer to Crandor. :P

So second time around, I went to try and take my ship, but now this guy's telling me it's HIS ship now! There was a point when I had done all the quests (I'm f2p again for now), so is there a quest that could have changed my ability to go to Crandor? Or is it just not possible anymore? Anyone got any suggestions on better ways to get there?

Blakdragon39.png

Go there trought the hidden wall inside the volcano. Go to the lesser demons inside the volcano and search the wall. After getting trought, run past elvargs lair and climp up. You`ll be in Crandor. You can enter the volcano from the top of Karamja volcano.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Yeh as soon as u do dragon slayer and crash the ship on the island you lose it.

However as mentioned above in karamja volcano you go towards lesser demons and theres a path up to a wall behind the red spiders, after you've done dragon slayer you can open a hidden door in the wall. The other side of this wall is just south of evalarg's cave. Head directly north up the rope and boom ur on top of Crandor

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well, if you guys read my post, I already knew about that way to Crandor, as that's the way I went the first time. I guess I'll have to let these guys know that you CAN'T reuse the ship. :P I was looking for OTHER ways to get to Crandor. Ones I HAVEN'T tried. But thank you for you respsonses.

Blakdragon39.png

Well there are only 2 ways to Crandor.

1) You get ONE trip on ur ship, as soon as u use that it crashes and you cannot reuse it.

2) You go through the walkway

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I think running to hobgoblin mine is way faster than crandor. Before there were revenants (back in the good days) I used to mined there in rune body, legs & pick and alch mith/addy bars...

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

I think running to hobgoblin mine is way faster than crandor. Before there were revenants (back in the good days) I used to mined there in rune body, legs & pick and alch mith/addy bars...

Thanks, but I tend to like being self-sufficient. I'm not looking for effeciency, or max profit or max exp or anything. This topic has been answered. Thanks to everyone who replied.

Blakdragon39.png