OVERLORDING!

Earth

screw this, i made a walll of fuggin text, and i reeally dont want people put off by it. if you want astory t this go to:

My link

also, if you wish to join:

name of your house ( i ant gonna name it)

name of your lair ( diffrent from your house, house is what family line you come from, lair is where you live)

name of your minion master (he's the smart one, i will give you tips through him, or her if you prefer if you dont want one specify that you dont)

if you want a sword, and axe or a maxe (mace is slow and powerfull, sword is fast and weak, axe is medium all around)

location specifics ( mountain, forest, plains)

your flag standard (the picture on your flag, or standard)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

House name: Stark

Path: Good

Leader: Ed (Mather)

Minion Master: Luwin

House name:Sonn

Path: Evil

Leader:Jenn (Retech)

Minion Master: Bob

House name: Biahoare

Path: Destruction

Leader: Ares (Ross)

Minion Master: Scathe

House name: Kuragari

Path: Evil

Leader:Umbra (ICUownage)

Minion Master: Frank

House name: Wagner

Path: Good

Leader: Karl (Grimdeath96)

Minion Master: Grim

House name: Forestwing

Path: Domination

Leader name: Earth (earthsage)

Minion master: Mace

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, some rules

1. you dont start off very well. you only have a basic control over minions. a small hive, no spells, a shabby lair, and some old digny armor

2. magic items will be found if i tell ya you find it

3. im the friggen mod here, not you! if i make a decision you dont like, either tell me or deal with it

4. oh and there will be a way to get new armor.. weapons.. minion stuff....

5. minions can be equiped! yes shocking! but at the msot youll have a minion with a pumpkin on his head when you start... if anything at all

6. also, you can have standards and if you want a map of you domain, then make one yourself i cant.

7. this is based off the overlord game i will not use the same spells, or the same weapons. give me the name of the weapon and the specialty, and ill tell you whenther its buildable.

8. to forge your armor and weapons, you need to sacrifice minions. also, gold and maybe other items are required

9. 4 paths to chose from, and a coupla branches from those

pathes are:

Domination

Destruction

Evil

Good

these are different, you will see.

10. you can have specific magical abilities( poison, fire, ect.) but that has some drawbacks, so does just staying in the middle

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

sooo... i guess this hasnt done to well so far, but hey its been 13 mins at the most. ill keep it up. mayeb sumun will like it.. eventually. pft, i guess i am gonna hafta wait until tommorow..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Could you please clarify? I sorta understand the concept of the game, but I don't really understand how it would be put into practice. Is this more of a "everyone try to build up their hives against NPC" game or is it supposed to be everyone fighting each other from the beginning. Lots that I still don't understand.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

simple, say you had an axe, a hive, and some armor( you do) would you rather start going at it with the superior and arrogant races immediatly? or would you build up your army.. steal magic artifacts.. find more hives *best to get the full formed hives, takes to long for them to grow* and equip yourself and your minions?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I meant like how would the gameplay work. Do you say "My minions scout for some hives" or is there a different concept.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

somtin like that, but you should go out yorself.. minions have tiny brains, cept for the minion master. if you dont go with them theres a chance that they will do somthing wrong, or do somthing else.. try to impregnate a sheep for example?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

damn, sorry dude, but i had to make a story!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

House: Stark

Bastard surname: Snow

Lair: Winterfell (supposed to be far north).

Leader: Eddard

Spouse: Catelyn Tully

Children: Robb(16), Sansa(13), Arya(10), Brandon 'Bran'(8), Rikkon(3)

Bastards: Jon(14)

Weapon: Sword

Leader's weapon's name: Ice

Saying/motto: Winter's coming

Symbol (on banners and such): A gray, leaping direwolf on white background.

Specific enough?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

fair, but whats the minion masters name? sorry for the late response, had to get off last time. you need the minion master in order for me to give ya hints. he also gives some witty ancedotes every once in a while

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

but thanks for the help. you do realise that going by what hapened to the first overlord, having kids can be a bit of a problem?but whatever, i accept your form. tell me what your minion masters name is ( you can decide to not have one, but that makes it difficult) and then we can start. lemme think up a setting for your lair, and story.....

EDIT: got it, tell me when you want me to post it.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

meh, ill call im ned luwin.

story is:

after his father and mother were killed, yourancestor fled to the icey regions of the north, naming the heavily wooded area winterfell, and took refuge in a nearby cave. with him he took his wife, and a small piece of the brown hive, owned by his sire. ekking out a living in harsh winters, he grew his hive, sired a house, named Stark. he grew a significant horde, and took his name as snow, but his army and he himself were killed by a rising of his children, wanting to gain control. again only one survived, but marrying his sister * if you no like, then srrah* this one grew his house under stren control. you are the only survivor of another child uprising ( this wont happen to you, but the kids will be a hassle) , where the family armor and weapons were badly damaged. but a stroke of luck! you hear of a settlement nearby, and gather three life force orbs to start your horde. stealing a wife from the village, you hsave plotted your conquest with your minion master, ned luwin, and are now ready to regain what artifacts and labor can be had from the town.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

wanna start?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Eddard 'Ned ' Stark is the leader of the house (me), Maester Luwin is the scholar who guides him (your avatar among my house). Catelyn 'Cat' Tully(<-maiden name) Stark. Snow is the surname of any child I get with anyone but her.

If you get confused again you will understand it a bit better after reading this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winterfell#Winterfell

If I have a hammer nearby I try to fix the armour and sword (you said they were damaged).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

okay, thanks. i wanted to use the snow as a name, and it semed to fit well as the name of an army. you dont have any experiaence in repairing things, and even if you did, luwin says its not propper for an overlord to use a hammer for anything but killing things

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

And Stark didn't? If I have some people I announce one as over-all smith(both blacksmith, weapons smith, etc.) and call him Mikken (just for fun, I'll just call him the smith most of the time) and tells him to try to fix the sword (easiest of the two) if I don't have some people then I create some with a life orb and does the same.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

you need a smelter and spec. minion hive. i suggest actually leaving your cave lair...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(lucky lucky, a 19) you find a a small camp, and with your minions ( assuming you took them, best to go with help) you enter and loot it. you find 10 people you can do what you wish with, a coupe of farm animals, seed, and some tools.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I bring the stuff back to Winterfell, if the seed is for a tree I plant it outside the main lair (it shall be a godswood then), if not I give it to someone, anounce them farmer and tells them to use it.

Then I go searching some more.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Lumin " ahhh master, i have forgotten to tell you, you have four paths that you may choose to deal with peasents. one is Domination, using a small magic, you enslave people to your will, making them become slaves, and do what you tell them to do. another is Destruction, handy or enemies, but not that well for keeping a domain running, as you basically evicerate everything in your path. Good, as good as you can be, means you gain the trust of the peoples, making them work for you freely. not as good as slaves who fight, but they do have better skill will delicate operations. Evil makes it so you dont kill everything, but you rule over the land with an iron fist, or in your case, a great giant icey sword. you steal, plunder and pillage more easily, but the people may end up rising against you sometimes. you have 10 peasents, who currently fear you, gaining Evil points, if you wish to change that, do somthing that aligns with a particular path."

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Lumin" ahh, a goodly overlord, helpfull for getting information and items. somtimes, if you are kind and lucky enough, the peasents may actually GICE you a magical artifact, instead of you wresting it from empirical control. much less blody, and somtimes very handy in a pinch"

back to what happens:

(woah, another 19!) the peasents are gratefull for the food, and tell you that hard times have come upon the village nearby (name it if you want, i wont cotest it) and these are escapees from the local jailor, for crimes unproved. they will plant the seed and farm it, along wth tending to the animals. this will give you an income of lifeforce at random times, spent at your leisure among any of the hives.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

House: Sonn

Bastard surname: Knifer

Lair: Icykill (In the north)

Leader: Jen

Spouse: Do we need one?

Children: Jenny

Bastards: None

Weapon: Hammer

Leader's weapon's name: Twinkie

Saying/motto: None

Symbol (on banners and such): A sword implanted in someone's skull