Fletching potions

Robert_R

This question only applies to fletching potions because the second is stackable making them faster. How many fletching potions can you do per hour? Making them from unf pots to potions of course. Oh and 1 click banking at castle wars if that makes a difference.

I'm going to guesstimate between 1600-1700 per hour if it is the speed of a regular potion and you're going from unf all the way to fully made

However, if it is like ash potions, which for some reason are faster, than 1900-2000 probably.

I tend to guess on the low side so you'll probably finish more per hour ;)

24zzxw3.gif

Using some rough calculations and numbers, I got the following:

Normally, making potions from unfinished, you can get about 2,200 potions made per hour

Each bank is roughly 4 seconds, I just took a number that seemed fitting for most players.

This will save a little over 5 minutes, which will in turn allow approximately 300 more potions per hour.

So, I'd say about 2,500 potions per hour, if you have them all unfinished and all the seconds.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Good luck buying the unfinished potions. Unless you buy seeds, and farm then yourself, you won't be getting many any time soon

I farmed 3.2k atm. So um don't post unless you're going to be helpful.

You can get about 2300-2400 per hour using unfinished potions with a stackable secondary. I obtained this data timing myself making extreme ranging potions which also have a stackable secondary (grenwall spikes).

Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for.

I can make normal pots at a rate of ~2k per hour. So if the 2nd is stackable, I'd say a bit less than 4k per hour.

I can make normal pots at a rate of ~2k per hour. So if the 2nd is stackable, I'd say a bit less than 4k per hour.

That would be great because I only need to make about 3.5k of them and that would mean I can do them all in the first hour on the 12th.

This, however, would be implying that making the potions are twice as fast with a stackable 2nd ingredient. The only thing being sped up due to less time banking. Since you get to sit through 27 potions being made, rather than 14. So the amount of banking is cut in half, making it increase by about 300 potions per hour, not 2k.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

This, however, would be implying that making the potions are twice as fast with a stackable 2nd ingredient. The only thing being sped up due to less time banking. Since you get to sit through 27 potions being made, rather than 14. So the amount of banking is cut in half, making it increase by about 300 potions per hour, not 2k.

Ahh, smart guy we have here. This is true, my mistake.

Good luck buying the unfinished potions. Unless you buy seeds, and farm then yourself, you won't be getting many any time soon

As much as I like being helpfull, I see little use in repeating what others have already said.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I actually timed making pots yesterday at astle wars,

Did 9 diferent pots, alltogether 489 pots. And i did it in 12 minutes.

So, with some messing ups and stuff i think 2800 per hour would be a safe estimate with only 1 potion and stackable seconds

Purekilljoy.png

As much as I like being helpfull, I see little use in repeating what others have already said.

Then don't post.