Trojan Help Please =(

supermike

Hello, i'm supermike. A well known merchant in world 2 fallador. A level 92 worth 472 mill. I have a trojan on my computer as we speak. It does not specify what kind of trojan, like trojan keylogger. When i run the scan for McaFree it detects no infected files yet McaFree keeps popping up telling me there is a trojan. I tryed to delete the trojan and it would not let me. It says it's a low level virus yet i dont want to loose 5 years of hardwork. I'm not sure what to do. Any advice would be great help and apricated.

~ $upermike

*edit* ok seen the virus info

Post ur info on the virusscan (right click the red/black "m" in the sys tray-> virusscan-> about)

espiecially the DAT versions.

the latest DAT file for it is 4626 or 4624. (depends). it was released on 11/11/05 (for comercial users). for home users you should have the 4624 DAT.

Js Wonka is the name (McAfee). Still don't know his path though- the problem might of been sorted.

is it swizzor?

nope swizzor would be detected as the Adware-Lop by McAfee.

for those who are wondering the most common (and easiest) way to get swizzor/ lop.com infections from downloading MSN Messenger plus.

In the small print there is a small paragraph about advertisments from lop.com. <- always read the small prints.

in the case of msg plus however it explicitly states that you will be installing the adware and gives you a quite clear option to opt out. if people dont read then its their own fault.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

getting you some links - but before you download them you'll have to uninstal your mcaffee as it interferes with these programs - i use them too

avg free edition - download, run a scan, and remove it

link: http://free.grisoft.com/doc/2/lng/us/tpl/v5

if that doesnt work

ad-aware se: spyware remover - download, run a scan, and remove it

here's the link: http://www.lavasoft.de/

its the link with "ad-aware personal" under the "products section at the left hand side. hope this helps