Skeletal Wyverns

Ezkaton

Ok so I did my last skeletal wyvern task and found that I don't mind them. I now have another 72 or so to kill. However last task I had to bank 3 times. The first trip was good. Used what erichermit(sp?) said to (changed to karil top for torag though as he said it was outdated), and did well with the yip. Went from 90something to 41 or so (buried some bones etc)...... But then it went band and I had to do 2 more trips or so.... I know for sure that the last bank that I did I needed to kill only 9 more. Also on the other 2 trips I took a war tort filled with monks.

So..... Any ideas what setup, invo and tactics I should use?

Current setup:

FSH,

Fury,

Torag,

Verac,

D boots,

Barrow Gloves,

DFS,

Whip,

Defence Cape,

Invo:

Sup attack,

Sup Strength,

Sup defence,

monkfish,

lunar staff,

home tab

D mace (I found it to not be very good :unsure: :???: )

War tort with monks.

Anyways, any hints, tips, setups etc will be greatly appreciated.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Bandos or Karils are pretty equal, just pray the opposite of your defense advantage.

Cannon will greatly help.

And bring a bunyip pouch for when your Tort runs out. Unless you have a unicorn or pack yak, you probably won't finish it in 1 trip, but no more than 2 should be necessary.

Bandos or Karils are pretty equal, just pray the opposite of your defense advantage.

Cannon will greatly help.

And bring a bunyip pouch for when your Tort runs out. Unless you have a unicorn or pack yak, you probably won't finish it in 1 trip, but no more than 2 should be necessary.

So pretty much substitute the torag plate for karil top then?

I hear cannon is debateable..... however I do have one and enough money for a good stock of cballs and I have been cannoning most of my slayer tasks..... Do you have any proof of it? Also if I needed to bank could I home tab, bank, fair ring back and run back in and still have my cannon there?

And I'll be getting a unicorn next weekend :D but yea..... yip pouch in tort but the rest monks, got it.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

Yes you can leave the cannon there. The cannon is debateable, but it does speed things up considerably. The concern is really inventory space, but you could always let your cannon disappear afterward and cast that Ice Mountain teleport to get it back quickly.

Yes you can leave the cannon there. The cannon is debateable, but it does speed things up considerably. The concern is really inventory space, but you could always let your cannon disappear afterward and cast that Ice Mountain teleport to get it back quickly.

If my cannon disappears how long do I have to get a new one back? And..... does it cost any money to get it back?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Just go to Nudilion (sp?) above the Dwarven Mines near Ice Mountain; it's free.

I took a cannon to them on my last task of 72 after my friend advised me too and I managed to do the whole task in one run (without taking bones drops). It makes them a lot less annoying and a much quicker task so if you can afford it I would take it.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I took a cannon to them on my last task of 72 after my friend advised me too and I managed to do the whole task in one run (without taking bones drops). It makes them a lot less annoying and a much quicker task so if you can afford it I would take it.

Brilliant. Will try it out then. What setup did you use out of curiosity? And there's a high chance that I'll get 86 attack this task so s'all good :thumbsup:

How many cannon balls would you say? I currently have about 1600 in my invo now (setting up) and about 33m in my bank to spend on summoning next weekend and cannonballs/prayer pots etc. So cannoning is really no problem.

Also I'll probably bank the bones if/when I can so that I minimize cost and I take up a bank space (doing the whole, get 1-5 slayer levels or so then selling loot)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

i wear full bandos and dfs they don't have a mage att as people seem to think. before i had unicorn witch makes task so easy, i would just use enchanted Excalibur it heals 20 hp and u can spec w/o taking off shield. and i would use an invo of 20 sharks and 1 super set. i could get task done in 2 trips. i never used a war tort so if you filled the war tort with sharks u could prob do task in 1 go. and if you are gonna pray id suggest range because there second att is range not mage.

Yes, no need for any mage defense. They DO NOT use a mage attack. They use a melee, a range, and their ice breath attack. Even if you protect from one, you're still taking damage from the other 2.

The setup you have is what i would use. The only thing you could do more is just use piety.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I use proselyte plate, verac's skirt, and pray piety the entire time. With a war tortoise full of sharks, I can easily manage 40 kills a trip (about my limit due to keeping all the bones). It cuts down on the number of prayer potions that I have to use, and since you have 99 defence, you should easily be able to manage tanking them, even in proselyte. I don't even need a DFS to keep the damage to a reasonable level.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png