Guthaning Bandits

Tafkan

So I've heard somewhere that while wearing a god item the bandits in desert will never stop being hostile, thus allowing for quick and effortless xp while watching TV or some such. Can anyone please give me some details on that, such as xp/hour, danger/chance of fatality or a guide if there's something complicated involved. Thanks in advance.

Tafkan.png

[hide=Achievements]Quest Cape - 31st October 2009

68,238th to Fletching Cape - 7th February 2010

Champion's tackle box - 26th July 2010

Nomad killed - 4th of November 2010

140,305th to Woodcutting Cape - 12th April 2011

187,690th to Cooking Cape - 6th June 2011

72,234th to Fishing Cape - 7th July 2011

19,010th to Crafting Cape - 8th July 2011[/hide]

You should have zero chance of dying (if you have over 70 HP) if you wear ring of life as their max hit is less than 10% of your HP.

The thing that really complicates bandits though is that there's just SO many people there, and a lot of little jerks that will crash you.

So I've heard somewhere that while wearing a god item the bandits in desert will never stop being hostile, thus allowing for quick and effortless xp while watching TV or some such. Can anyone please give me some details on that, such as xp/hour, danger/chance of fatality or a guide if there's something complicated involved. Thanks in advance.

They will attack you if you have a god item on, if you're going to wear something I'd recommend that you wear a god cape. Just make sure you don't leave your computer or else you're AFK'ing which is "illegal". I think that it's around 60k-80k xp an hour, but that's for defense because guthans had 3/4 options for defense. You can easily get more xp than that at say, AZ's. Hope this helps and if I'm incorrect I'm sure Zaaps or someone will point it out.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Bandits really are outdated, since you can't overnight them anymore.

you can't?

And all your numbers are wrong. At 99 att/str and super potting every 15 minutes I was getting about 50k/hour. Remember you're using G-U-T-H-A-N-S

Miseryism | Completionist

you can't?

And all your numbers are wrong. At 99 att/str and super potting every 15 minutes I was getting about 50k/hour. Remember you're using G-U-T-H-A-N-S

Yeah I agree, I was reading this thread wondering how people are getting 75k xp/hr with guthans at bandits...I have always gotten around 45-55k exp at bandits.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

you can't?

mhmm, there's now a logout timer for combat.

u_r_b_e_x.png

you can't?

You shold pot every 5 minutes, not 15, and you would get 55-65k an hour with 99 attack and strength.

Sumondskull6.png